j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What variable is used for Megan's cam show? I'm trying to unlock scene 6 in the gallery, and the Patreon guide told me not to help Megan with her show on day 9. Unfortunately this turns out not to be the case. After activating the scene with the console it seems like I should have helped her on day 9, and it's listed as scene 7 in the guide.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What variable is used for Megan's cam show? I'm trying to unlock scene 6 in the gallery, and the Patreon guide told me not to help Megan with her show on day 9. Unfortunately this turns out not to be the case. After activating the scene with the console it seems like I should have helped her on day 9, and it's listed as scene 7 in the guide.
Maybe there is a little confusion here. Scene 6 in the guide is the same as scene 5, but it is listed as another scene because the unlocking method is different. It only happens if you haven't unlocked scene 5. The scene you are referring to is scene 7, which you need to have helped Megan. There is nothing wrong, but I will try to change this in the guide for the next version to avoid confusion.

Reactions: j_1993_m

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
anyone knows the age of the janitor by any chance?
Edit:nvm i just figured it out as well as how dumb i am....

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
She needs to be injured during training. Then you need to avoid helping her rehab her injury and avoid tricking Anya on day 27 at the party.
If you want to get the Abigail scene, then after Gina wins (if she won on your playthrough), you can change the variable "ginachampion" using something like SavedItOnline and then it will give you the Abigail scene instead of the Gina post-win scene. (I tried to get it to do both and unfortunate just not possible - a shame, as I love Gina but I also love impregnating women.)

Reactions: Flamewolf

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
So Anya and Abigail are mutual exclusive pregnancies, I assume there are other exclusive pairings among the list, if so which?
As Euron193 mentions Alexis and Adriana are technically exclusive, but unlike Abigail and Anya you can actually get both Alexis and Adriana on one playthrough by altering the corruption variable to fit either threshold along the way. As well, I think the recent 'dream' scene we saw in an update lets us quickly drop or gain corruption as a onetime change, maybe allowing someone who does minimal corruption to impregnate Alexis to impregnate Adriana as well without making the change artificially.

Keep in mind (and this goes for my above comment about the "ginachampion" variable that fucking with them can cause problems sometimes as well, so just be careful.

Reactions: Flamewolf

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Gina needs to be injured during tennis practice. Then on day 27, during the party, you can trick Anya and impregnate her during this scene if your corruption is high enough and you have a blue pill
Don't you also need to miss a day of rehab help for Gina to get the unsure confidence level to unlock the Anya scene?

Reactions: j_1993_m

ichuyyy

Apr 2, 2023
Hi Devs. When i read changelog, you mention 103 new clips.. are this new clips only for additional day? or 103 new clips are added also to previous days ?

ichuyyy

Apr 2, 2023
sorry another question, how to get the question mark below this statement at day 28 ? " Ava wipes the tears from Adriana's happy face, and they both head to the table hand in hand."

and also, how to get alternative scene with devon at day 28 ?

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
sorry another question, how to get the question mark below this statement at day 28 ? " Ava wipes the tears from Adriana's happy face, and they both head to the table hand in hand."

and also, how to get alternative scene with devon at day 28 ?
The tooltip is to indicate that you can see different dialogues depending on the route you chose with Adriana the day before. If you chose the low-corruption route and promised commitment to Adriana, she now truly reconciles with Ava. If you chose the high-corruption route, Adriana will only make peace with Ava to fulfill her promise but remain hurt and will never forgive Ava for real.

As for Devon's scene, you need to choose Lulu to seduce Tom on day 24. (low-corruption route)

Reactions: Brovalon

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How can i get max corruption?
Many choices in the game give you corruption. There is a post from a user a few pages back that details many of the choices that grant corruption points. You can use the search tool.
When you reach day 27, you also have an option during a dream that will maximize your corruption or reset it, depending on your choice.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes