Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
yeah i understand that but, i'm just focusing on main story not sandbox. i just don't understand why other supporters tell dev to make sandbox until now lol
Because many players want to feel a sense of continuity while waiting for the next story chapter. Before the sandbox mode, they didn't have that and only had the option to start the story over from scratch. Now they can choose what to do after the end of each chapter. Also, I'm trying to make the sandbox mode more attractive by adding unique characters and scenes. I understand that not everyone likes it, but many players like it and asked for it, including some here on the forum.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
I patch on this version seems to keep people as stepdaughters. I havent played before some I'm unsure if this is correct

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
what is up with this game and saves just never staying. This is the only html game where my saves disappear every single update.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
what is up with this game and saves just never staying. This is the only html game where my saves disappear every single update.
If you don't clear your browser cache, the save should work. Anyway, that's why I recommend using save to disk. You'll never lose your save even after clearing cache.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
I have no idea why it happens, I'm not the one who updates that website, but I love to be able to play games without downloading them.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
HEy guys, Does anyone know what this scene is called (as in actual scene, not how to get it in the game)?

I know the actress is Gina Valentina but can't find the scene anywhere.

EDIT: FOUND IT!!! Its Little Princess by New Sensation.

text.png

Last edited:

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Nice game, a bit disapointing that sandbox mode doesn't allow you to unlock scenes you didn't get in story mode though.
Does anyone have a "full save" with all scenes unlocked ? Or maybe a way to unlock them via console ?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
There is some kind of bug and I can't see any pictures. Does anyone know how to fix that?
Did you extract the html and folder with the images and videos before opening it?

Nice game, a bit disapointing that sandbox mode doesn't allow you to unlock scenes you didn't get in story mode though.
Does anyone have a "full save" with all scenes unlocked ? Or maybe a way to unlock them via console ?
It's not possible to unlock everything with one save. I think any save provided would only unlock what that save unlocked, if it unlocks anything at all. It might be tied to the browser cache itself.

But I suppose you can try console commands. I think if you type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.angela.gallery

Hopefully that will give you some options you can edit.

Reactions: mcv

Peter1234321

Apr 26, 2023
Did you extract the html and folder with the images and videos before opening it?

It's not possible to unlock everything with one save. I think any save provided would only unlock what that save unlocked, if it unlocks anything at all. It might be tied to the browser cache itself.

But I suppose you can try console commands. I think if you type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.angela.gallery

Hopefully that will give you some options you can edit.
Thanks mate. It's working now

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes