Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I wonder what is the locked option here and can you help me open it? If the codes were not written side by side, maybe I could understand it.
If you helped Richard find Nia at the previous party, he appears at this point again. Depending on whether you told him about Nia or not at the previous party, he may be accompanied by her or a new girlfriend.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
If you helped Richard find Nia at the previous party, he appears at this point again. Depending on whether you told him about Nia or not at the previous party, he may be accompanied by her or a new girlfriend.
Isn't there a way to do every option in this game? It's annoying not being able to do everything in the game.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Isn't there a way to do every option in this game? It's annoying not being able to do everything in the game.
No. This game is about choices and consequences. Depending on your choices, you will see completely different paths.

ItaJobW

Jul 19, 2023
I understand what you mean. Your feedback is completely valid and many players are asking for a more accurate hint system. But I already explained why I haven't done such a thing yet. Some scenes depend on multiple factors to happen. Stuffing so much information into a small tooltip doesn't seem like a good design to me. Also, given the size of the current game, adding specific tooltips for each part of the game is not an easy job and that's another reason why I chose more generic information in the tooltip. But I may try to add something a little more specific in a future update. At this point in development, I have to evaluate how much time it is worth investing in changing something already implemented. But I will keep it in mind for the future.
I understand your point too, it could be an huge work.

Why not giving more information in the gallery? When a scene is "grey", when you click or pass on it, it could display you how to unlock the scene. For example:
-Happen in day XX. You need to have done YY in day ZZ before to unlock the option.
No need to display stats (like stamina needed, your in-game hint are already OK with it.)

So you don't need to work on the game, but in the gallery part (Maybe a bit easier? dunno)

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021

Why not giving more information in the gallery? When a scene is "grey", when you click or pass on it, it could display you how to unlock the scene. For example:
-Happen in day XX. You need to have done YY in day ZZ before to unlock the option.
No need to display stats (like stamina needed, your in-game hint are already OK with it.)

So you don't need to work on the game, but in the gallery part (Maybe a bit easier? dunno)
That's what the guide on Patreon does.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

As j_1993_m said, this would be the same as making the guide free and giving my patrons a middle finger. That's why this option is out of the plans. Sorry.

Reactions: Feet

ichuyyy

Apr 2, 2023
how can you get alternate lana scene and alternate amirah scene with question mark in day 29 ?

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how can you get alternate lana scene and alternate amirah scene with question mark in day 29 ?
Lana's scenes are corruption and non-corruption routes.
Amirah's scenes are dependent on the route you chose for her before (also corruption and non-corruption).

Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to avoid having to talk to Kelsi on day 9? The MC refused to give Jilian a lift because he wants to talk to Kelsi, but I think giving Jillian a ride on that day leads to a scene I'm missing. Yet, I've now played the first 9 days 3 or 4 times and, so far, it's been impossible to avoid going to the lake with Kelsi on Sunday, which inevitably leads to talking to her on day 9. Honestly, I think the player should have a choice whether to talk to Kelsi or give Jilian that ride.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to avoid having to talk to Kelsi on day 9? The MC refused to give Jilian a lift because he wants to talk to Kelsi, but I think giving Jillian a ride on that day leads to a scene I'm missing. Yet, I've now played the first 9 days 3 or 4 times and, so far, it's been impossible to avoid going to the lake with Kelsi on Sunday, which inevitably leads to talking to her on day 9. Honestly, I think the player should have a choice whether to talk to Kelsi or give Jilian that ride.
The ride scene happens on day 6 or 7, not 9.
On day 6, stay in the gym to help Kelsi. You will miss the Jillian ride scene on day 6. But the scene on day 7 is the same with some different dialogues.

Jul 24, 2020
The ride scene happens on day 6 or 7, not 9.
On day 6, stay in the gym to help Kelsi. You will miss the Jillian ride scene on day 6. But the scene on day 7 is the same with some different dialogues.
I see. Then can I ask which scene leads to unlocking anal with Jillian in the garden a few days later? I think it is the scene in the gallery between garden sex and the reward for beating up that guy, but I can't figure out how to get it if it's not the ride on day nine. Do I perhaps need to lose that fight? Because I'm now realising I haven't tried that yet.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes