Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I see. Then can I ask which scene leads to unlocking anal with Jillian in the garden a few days later? I think it is the scene in the gallery between garden sex and the reward for beating up that guy, but I can't figure out how to get it if it's not the ride on day nine. Do I perhaps need to lose that fight? Because I'm now realising I haven't tried that yet.
You need to make Jillian cum at least 3 times in the office the day before. Plus, high lust and anal gel.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
who is ashley and gabriella and how do you get their scene?

- You meet Gabriella in the club during the money transport mission for Reed. Her gangbang scene doesn't involve MC. She's a whore you can hire for the guys to allow you to deploy the tracker.

- Ashley is a mechanic and you only meet her if you participate in Erica's racing event on day 25.

Reactions: blobbyblob123

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
Hi everyone, on the 16th day, after choosing to sleep with Gina at night, how do you choose "keep going" when you wake up? What is STAMINA?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Can you completely avoid having sex with Abigail? I don't wanna cuck Jason like that. :(
You need to have at least one scene with each main character before you can avoid them. It's a choice I made to better tell the story without the need to track in each situation which character MC is in a relationship.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, I reach this point where there is no option to continue, is this the end of the current version of the game or is it bug?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys, I reach this point where there is no option to continue, is this the end of the current version of the game or is it bug?
On which day did this happen?

Edit: I found it. Day 24.
Have you edited any variables?
The options in interactive scenes are displayed based on some variables. If you edit any of them, you may cause the menu to disappear just like in your image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mee&Mee

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
On which day did this happen?

Edit: I found it. Day 24.
Have you edited any variables?
The options in interactive scenes are displayed based on some variables. If you edit any of them, you may cause the menu to disappear just like in your image.
Oh damn, yeap, I did change some... karma is a b///, I just want to watch all the differents path on one only run, so if one path was not open I changed values like love or lust, I would have to start from the beninging again... thanks for answering

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes