Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Thanks for the game. A question: can someone please tell me where the car shop is?
The car store becomes available on the left sidebar sometime on day 13. After this point, you can open it anytime, but before this, you can't buy or change cars.

Reactions: Brovalon

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Oh damn, yeap, I did change some... karma is a b///, I just want to watch all the differents path on one only run, so if one path was not open I changed values like love or lust, I would have to start from the beninging again... thanks for answering
Editing some variables can allow you to see a little more content than originally intended in one playthrough. However not everything is tracked by variables, and many routes are only available if you have followed other routes in the past. So, unless someone makes a time travel mod (which can also break the game), it's impossible to see all the content in one playthrough.

the bat 119

Dec 7, 2023
after several times completing the game i see that several scenes are not unlocked in the gallery such as the final scene with adriana in corruption mode and alex scene after she wrecked the car.
i tried that several times and the scenes are still grayed out and cant be played.
hope this will be fixed as my goal is having all the scenes unlocked in the gallery

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
after several times completing the game i see that several scenes are not unlocked in the gallery such as the final scene with adriana in corruption mode and alex scene after she wrecked the car.
i tried that several times and the scenes are still grayed out and cant be played.
hope this will be fixed as my goal is having all the scenes unlocked in the gallery
I checked both scenes, and Alex's really had a mistake in the code and wasn't working in the gallery. I've already fixed it for the next version. Thanks for reporting.
As for Adriana's scene, there's nothing wrong with it, and it should work in the gallery once it's unlocked in the story.
But I need to make something clear so there is no misunderstanding regarding the functionality of the gallery. If you unlock a scene, it will become available in the gallery and remain like that even if you restart the game from the beginning. However, if you unlock a scene, let's say the one from Adriana's corruption route you mentioned, and then load a save before the decision to choose the scene from the non-corruption route, the first scene will no longer be unlocked in the gallery. This happens because when you load a save, it's like nothing you did after that save point ever happened.
That said, tell me if you find other scenes with the same problem, and I will check it. Maybe some of them have a small mistake in the code like Alex's.

Reactions: Brovalon

the bat 119

Dec 7, 2023
I checked both scenes, and Alex's really had a mistake in the code and wasn't working in the gallery. I've already fixed it for the next version. Thanks for reporting.
As for Adriana's scene, there's nothing wrong with it, and it should work in the gallery once it's unlocked in the story.
But I need to make something clear so there is no misunderstanding regarding the functionality of the gallery. If you unlock a scene, it will become available in the gallery and remain like that even if you restart the game from the beginning. However, if you unlock a scene, let's say the one from Adriana's corruption route you mentioned, and then load a save before the decision to choose the scene from the non-corruption route, the first scene will no longer be unlocked in the gallery. This happens because when you load a save, it's like nothing you did after that save point ever happened.
That said, tell me if you find other scenes with the same problem, and I will check it. Maybe some of them have a small mistake in the code like Alex's.
i just finished another play with max corruption and did not load a save or started again.
the last adriana scene is still locked in the gallery.
happened several times already.
thanks for the response

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i just finished another play with max corruption and did not load a save or started again.
the last adriana scene is still locked in the gallery.
happened several times already.
thanks for the response
I double-checked and found the problem in Adriana's scene. In the next version, it will be fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I think I found a solution.
Music was overlapping when loading a saved game from a scene with non-default audio.

Here are the fixed versions:

Basic Version

Modded Version

Also, I made a mistake in the old modified file when uploading the new one and I think the link is no longer online. I will report to update the OP with these new fixed files.
Thanks.
Mod link is dead.

the bat 119

Dec 7, 2023
found another clip that does not unlock in the gallery
the 2nd clip of the glory hole.
no matter how many times i did that part the scene does not unlock
another fix on the way

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
found another clip that does not unlock in the gallery
the 2nd clip of the glory hole.
no matter how many times i did that part the scene does not unlock
another fix on the way
I checked, and there seems to be no error in the code. However, you only unlock Glory Hole's second scene if you have unlocked the first scene in the same playthrough. Otherwise, you will see the first scene because it will be the first time you will see the girl.

Reactions: Kady

the bat 119

Dec 7, 2023
there is no way to see the second scene without seeing the 1st one
its continue watching at the bar and missing the ariana megan scene

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
there is no way to see the second scene without seeing the 1st one
its continue watching at the bar and missing the ariana megan scene
That's what I said. You can only unlock the second scene on day 24 if you unlocked the first one on day 15. Otherwise, you will see the first scene, which is the same as the one on day 15. Furthermore, to unlock the second scene, you need to give up the scene of Megan and Adriana since the scene is only unlocked in the gallery if you complete it until the end. Just spying does not count towards unlocking.

the bat 119

Dec 7, 2023
That's what I said. You can only unlock the second scene on day 24 if you unlocked the first one on day 15. Otherwise, you will see the first scene, which is the same as the one on day 15. Furthermore, to unlock the second scene, you need to give up the scene of Megan and Adriana since the scene is only unlocked in the gallery if you complete it until the end. Just spying does not count towards unlocking.
i am talking about the Unknow Girl Gallery
there are 2 scenes with her and they both take place at day 24
first scene is only watching and the second scene is acting after peeping.

day 15 has nothing to do with that

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i am talking about the Unknow Girl Gallery
there are 2 scenes with her and they both take place at day 24
first scene is only watching and the second scene is acting after peeping.

day 15 has nothing to do with that
I answered your question in private, but I'll post it here as well because maybe other players have the same question.
On day 15, during Reed's money collection mission, you can choose some options in the nightclub while Joseph collects the money in the office. If you choose to go to the bar and drink beers repeatedly, MC will need to go to the bathroom to piss. Here is where you can meet the glory hole girl for the first time. If you choose to stay, you will unlock her first scene.
On day 24, during the date with Adriana and Megan at the club, if you continue ordering drinks, you will also need to go to the bathroom to piss, like on day 15. Here, if you have met the glory hole girl on day 15 and choose to stay, you can unlock her second scene. If you didn't find her on day 15, the event on day 24 will be the same as on day 15 (the first time you meet her), and you can only unlock her first scene.
I hope it's clear now.

Reactions: j_1993_m

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Editing some variables can allow you to see a little more content than originally intended in one playthrough. However not everything is tracked by variables, and many routes are only available if you have followed other routes in the past. So, unless someone makes a time travel mod (which can also break the game), it's impossible to see all the content in one playthrough.
Can I just paypal you some money instead of subscribing to patreon, or do you have a better way of doing things?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Can I just paypal you some money instead of subscribing to patreon, or do you have a better way of doing things?
If you wish to support the game, you can do this on Patreon or Subscribestar. These are the only ways to support the game for now.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
You could always join the Patreon, get the code, then unsubscribe. But the cheat won't solve the problem. It allows you to edit love and lust variables and add money or corruption. As Bald Games said, some scenes are mutually exclusive and require multiple playthroughs or saves.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes