Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The interface just feels awkward, since 90%+ of my AVN collection is Renpy. That's just what the vast majority of AVNs have been made in since 2018 or so (though some new ones still use Unity, Unreal, HTML, RPGM or some weird custom one). As an example I tend to save at every choice (makes replays and seeing alternate paths easier), so if there's lots of choices it could have hundreds of saves, which is easy in Renpy but for HTML I have to make a folder and put saves in that, as there's only 9 (iirrc) save slots by default, which don't have preview images so unless I make a long-winded (but still limited to 256 characters due to Windows) name with the description a particular save can be hard to find among hundreds of them if I haven't played in awhile. Replay gallery? Renpy often has it as an extra feature but I've never seen HTML AVNs with that (so the work-around is save before every sex scene too, I usually put those in their own subfolder in the save folder). Wanna replay a different way and ctrl+skip dialog you've already read? Not an option with HTML, so it's alot of scrolling/clicking. Being lightweight does have it advantanges I guess, but also it's drawbacks. Out of 1400 AVNs in my collection there's 3 that are HTML that I keep up with, maybe 50 or so RPGM and others (mostly from 2017 and before), the rest are all Renpy.
Well, I'll try to answer in parts to perhaps alleviate a little of your bad feelings about HTML games.

- The HTML game interface is as customizable as the developer wants it to be. Some devs don't invest much time in this and make it seem like most HTML games are limited in this sense. But they are not.
- The number of save slots is also customizable. In my game, I set it to 15, but I can set it to much more if I wish.
- As for the replay gallery, perhaps you haven't played my game yet, as there is a fully functional replay gallery, exactly like in renpy games. You can enter the gallery in the left side menu and replay all the scenes already unlocked. And yes, the gallery is persistent between playthroughs as long as you don't clear your browser cache.
- As far as fast-forwarding dialogues is concerned, it is also possible, although not as conveniently as holding ctrl like in renpy games. Just use the "end" key on your keyboard to advance to the end of the page where the options to advance are located.

With all that said, I don't think you should stop trying good games just because of the engine in which it is made. But that's just my opinion.
I hope I helped clarify some doubts.

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
So far love the game. Just wondering if in game timeline. From what I've played so far I was able to impregnate three of the woman. Now knowing how long it going to take for the child to be born (252 days for full term). Now that's a lot of story telling to do. Yes I know there is a sandbox mode but it only seems to active once all the story telling is done. To be honest with games that offer pregnancy in it I tend to like to see it through to the birth (I'm funny that way). So just wondering if you plan on have a blend of sandbox to say do the mundane things such as training the security team, doing reports and building up on the relationships of the different women you are playing around with. After say a set number of days in sandbox a section of story telling is done for what ever many days and then back to sandbox. Oh and being able to know the MC's stats would help in making some of the decisions. So will have to be based on the person playing in what they feel is best for there game playthrough.

However like I said love the game just giving my two pennies worth. Really good story so far. Keep it up, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So far love the game. Just wondering if in game timeline. From what I've played so far I was able to impregnate three of the woman. Now knowing how long it going to take for the child to be born (252 days for full term). Now that's a lot of story telling to do. Yes I know there is a sandbox mode but it only seems to active once all the story telling is done. To be honest with games that offer pregnancy in it I tend to like to see it through to the birth (I'm funny that way). So just wondering if you plan on have a blend of sandbox to say do the mundane things such as training the security team, doing reports and building up on the relationships of the different women you are playing around with. After say a set number of days in sandbox a section of story telling is done for what ever many days and then back to sandbox. Oh and being able to know the MC's stats would help in making some of the decisions. So will have to be based on the person playing in what they feel is best for there game playthrough.

However like I said love the game just giving my two pennies worth. Really good story so far. Keep it up, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned.
Hello. Glad you like the game.
Pregnancies are an end-game feature. You will see the consequences of them and the births, but probably only at the end of the game.
As for the sandbox, I have no plans to merge it with the story mode. The role of the sandbox is to repeat past events and give access to new ones, giving a feel of continuity and something to players do while waiting for new versions. But the sandbox is not meant to have new choices and consequences like in the story mode.

Reactions: lolgfs and Brovalon

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The bus I got on had eight passengers. Shortly after, three people got out, and two entered. How many people are on the bus?

I don't understand this riddle. The answer is 9, but how does that work? The math shows either 8 - 3 + 2 = 7 or 9 - 3 + 2 = 8, this second version is if the riddle counts the person who's viewpoint we are using.

Reactions: Jaols

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
The bus I got on had eight passengers. Shortly after, three people got out, and two entered. How many people are on the bus?

I don't understand this riddle. The answer is 9, but how does that work? The math shows either 8 - 3 + 2 = 7 or 9 - 3 + 2 = 8, this second version is if the riddle counts the person who's viewpoint we are using.
There is also the driver. So, 8 other passengers +1 driver +1 narrator, -3 +2 passengers getting off and on = 9 people on board.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How to get the Lulu and Alex new scenes in sandbox mode
Use the new phone link on the left sidebar. It's next to the schedule link.
Just keep in mind that Lulu will only be available if you didn't make her Tom's girlfriend.

Reactions: apn6527

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yet another HTML money farm, great job! Paywalled cheats on my favourite pirate site, now that's fucked up.
I'm guessing that you haven't played the game. Cheats are entirely optional and aren't required to enjoy the game. There's no grind here or pay walled content. I'm not sure what your issue is.

But if you want to cheat you can use the console for everything the cheat codes do

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes