Servius

Sep 9, 2017
This game is worth playing just to hear the crunchy af saxophone loop. The rest is just icing on the cake!

krisbr

Jan 12, 2023
For everyone wanting to make your own full gallery save:

SugarCube.State.variables.ginascene1=true
purple: the protagonist's name of that scene (its one of the two girls in threesome scenes, try and guess which one for each scene).
green: scene number (starts as 1, can go beyond 10 for some girls so use "10, 11, 12, 13..." for those scenes.
yellow: value of the variable (false = scene locked; true = scene unlocked)

repeat this line in the console of your devtools changing the girls name and number of the scene you wish to unlock.
(careful not to unlock scenes that doesn't exist yet as it may break your game in future updates).
after entering all the lines, exit the gallery and open it again and check if the changes were made.
(scenes featuring two girld appears in both their galleries but are named after only one of them) if you use one of the girls names and the scene still isn't unlocked after reopening the gallery, try changing the variable back to "=false" and trying again with the other girls name.

someone could make a function to do that automatically, but i'm lazy so be my guest.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021

purple: the protagonist's name of that scene (its one of the two girls in threesome scenes, try and guess which one for each scene).
green: scene number (starts as 1, can go beyond 10 for some girls so use "10, 11, 12, 13..." for those scenes.

repeat this line in the console of your devtools changing the girls name and number of the scene you wish to unlock.
(careful not to unlock scenes that doesn't exist yet as it may break your game in future updates).
after entering all the lines, exit the gallery and open it again and check if the changes were made.
(scenes featuring two girld appears in both their galleries but are named after only one of them) if you use one of the girls names and the scene still isn't unlocked after reopening the gallery, try changing the variable back to "=false" and trying again with the other girls name.

someone could make a function to do that automatically, but i'm lazy so be my guest.
While this works, people should keep in mind that the scenes won't be permanently unlocked in the gallery. So if you open the gallery from the main menu, or start a new game, they will be greyed out again.

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019

Does this work on mopoga? without downloading the game?

krisbr

Jan 12, 2023
No it won't work on mopoga since the console doesn't recognise the sugarcube engine. but you can use a save editor and edit the same variables as described
mopoga does recognise the sugarcube engine, in games that uses it, try for yourself and see, i just did.

krisbr

Jan 12, 2023
While this works, people should keep in mind that the scenes won't be permanently unlocked in the gallery. So if you open the gallery from the main menu, or start a new game, they will be greyed out again.
it gets stored in your save file, just save after the changes then you can load back and see the full gallery unlocked again.

spector641

Jul 5, 2017
I'd like to know where we are supposed to add this in save file

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'd like to know where we are supposed to add this in save file
The person I quoted explained it quite well. Press F12 and open Dev Tools. Click the console tab then follow the guide above. Alternatively you can use an online save editor and do it that way

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes