Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Well I don't care about that until the game is completed then if I want the incest I can download the patch with it. I don't know who the other people with online versions are using to host their games. However there are a lot of online games that don't use itchio or Mopoga.

EnzoPinkman

Feb 26, 2024
Hi dev, I have a problem with buying a car, whenever I click the car store it only shows the background and no cars appear or anything, do you have a solution?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hi dev, I have a problem with buying a car, whenever I click the car store it only shows the background and no cars appear or anything, do you have a solution?
The car store is only available from day 13. If you try to use it in the story mode before then, you will only see a message saying the store only becomes available on day 13.
If you restart the game and try to access the store through sandbox mode, you will still see the same message since you must reach day 13 in the new playthrough when you enter the store for the first time.

If you are not even seeing the message about day 13, something is wrong and I need more details. Does this happen in story mode or sandbox mode? Have you passed day 13 in story mode in the current playthrough? Most importantly: Did you edit any variables in the game using console or save editors? If so, this is the most likely cause of the problem.

EnzoPinkman

Feb 26, 2024
The car store is only available from day 13. If you try to use it in the story mode before then, you will only see a message saying the store only becomes available on day 13.
If you restart the game and try to access the store through sandbox mode, you will still see the same message since you must reach day 13 in the new playthrough when you enter the store for the first time.

If you are not even seeing the message about day 13, something is wrong and I need more details. Does this happen in story mode or sandbox mode? Have you passed day 13 in story mode in the current playthrough? Most importantly: Did you edit any variables in the game using console or save editors? If so, this is the most likely cause of the problem.
Story mod, day 20, no edits, playing on mobile using joiplay emulator, it only opened onec at day 13 when the game introduce the car shop after that never open again, every thing but car shop working perfectly

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Story mod, day 20, no edits, playing on mobile using joiplay emulator, it only opened onec at day 13 when the game introduce the car shop after that never open again, every thing but car shop working perfectly
This is weird. I tested it now and there is nothing wrong. The code used in the car store is the same as the item store however the item store becomes available from day 9.
Just to be sure, you are using the link in the sidebar to open the car store, right? After day 13, this is the only link available to open the car store, unlike the item store, where a link eventually appears throughout the story.

Maybe there is a problem with joyplay. I recommend downloading File Manager Plus and running the index.html file through it. The app will ask you how you want to open it. Then you choose your browser. You can try this to check if the problem is with joyplay.
This is the first time anyone has reported a problem of this kind. And considering the car store has been in the game for two years, I don't think it's a problem in the game, or someone else would have reported the problem before.

EnzoPinkman

Feb 26, 2024
This is weird. I tested it now and there is nothing wrong. The code used in the car store is the same as the item store however the item store becomes available from day 9.
Just to be sure, you are using the link in the sidebar to open the car store, right? After day 13, this is the only link available to open the car store, unlike the item store, where a link eventually appears throughout the story.

Maybe there is a problem with joyplay. I recommend downloading File Manager Plus and running the index.html file through it. The app will ask you how you want to open it. Then you choose your browser. You can try this to check if the problem is with joyplay.
This is the first time anyone has reported a problem of this kind. And considering the car store has been in the game for two years, I don't think it's a problem in the game, or someone else would have reported the problem before.
Do you recommend specific browser, cuz chrome, brave, uc browser not working well, not playing video, no pics and no text box

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Do you recommend specific browser, cuz chrome, brave, uc browser not working well, not playing video, no pics and no text box
I've already tested Chrome, and it works perfectly. The problem of not seeing images and videos is related to not having the full game's media folder present in physical memory in the same directory where the index.html file is located. Or if you renamed the media folder.
In short, you need the full game, and after unzipping it, nothing but a media folder and the index.html file.

Regarding your problems with the car store, I have seen someone saying a while ago that is possible to use Joiplay to cheat by changing variables. I've never tested this function and don't even know how it works. But if you used this, even unintentionally, you may have broken the store.
If you can edit variables in some way, try editing the $carstore variable to 0. This should make your store work again. Any value for this variable greater than 6 will break the store, causing exactly the problem you're facing. I didn't mention this before because you said you haven't edited variables, but I remembered this supposed feature of Joiplay, so it's worth a try.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Version 0.26 launched and OP updated with new links.

Please report any bugs found.

If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.
Does pregnancy have any actual consequences?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BackToFreedom-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

krisbr

Jan 12, 2023
While this works, people should keep in mind that the scenes won't be permanently unlocked in the gallery. So if you open the gallery from the main menu, or start a new game, they will be greyed out again.
it is linked to your save, if you restart the game then you can loose that gallery, but it works like that for every game as far as i know. Just unlock everything then save your game and you're golden.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes