scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
How many times do you need to treat her? Asking so that I can do one less.
I think there are 4 times you can, but I don't remember for certain. I always would just not treat her the first time it was available, and then do it every other time after that.

KIMS

Jul 8, 2017
First of all, I would like to inform you in advance that this article was written through a translator, so it may be difficult to convey the meaning...
I know from my experience playing this game that I will have to try it several times. However, it was reset during the recent update, so I will give it a try this time.
I'm trying to start again with a new game.
There may be various variables and route options, but the biggest thing that can be divided into
What could there be?
For example, it is divided into the lowest corruption level + love route and the opposite, high corruption level + lust route...

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
Hello,

Why should we have to re-download the whole game when we miss updates?

For updates we should have a comment in the thread with a megaupload link to download the update, like if we miss two or three updates we'll just read the last comments to download them.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
First of all, I would like to inform you in advance that this article was written through a translator, so it may be difficult to convey the meaning...
I know from my experience playing this game that I will have to try it several times. However, it was reset during the recent update, so I will give it a try this time.
I'm trying to start again with a new game.
There may be various variables and route options, but the biggest thing that can be divided into
What could there be?
For example, it is divided into the lowest corruption level + love route and the opposite, high corruption level + lust route...
There's a high corruption route and a low corruption route for sure, as well as both love and lust routes for each character. However for some characters you will want both love and lust to get more scenes along the way.

There's also some different routes that are somewhat exclusive:
  • Fucking Anna and Gina losing her tennis tournament.
  • Fucking Emily (hacker) and hurting the company.
  • Impregnation depends on your corruption / choices, and even sticking to high/low corruption you'll miss some.
Things like that. There's quite a few exclusive choices. That's fine as this is a game and you mention you'd like to play it more than once, so you're going about it the right way for certain. Just going through, trying again, etc, until you get everything you want is basically the best way to do it. Each release gets one or two playthroughs from me as I try seeing most scenes.

Reactions: Bald Games and KIMS

KIMS

Jul 8, 2017
There's a high corruption route and a low corruption route for sure, as well as both love and lust routes for each character. However for some characters you will want both love and lust to get more scenes along the way.

There's also some different routes that are somewhat exclusive:
  • Fucking Anna and Gina losing her tennis tournament.
  • Fucking Emily (hacker) and hurting the company.
  • Impregnation depends on your corruption / choices, and even sticking to high/low corruption you'll miss some.
Things like that. There's quite a few exclusive choices. That's fine as this is a game and you mention you'd like to play it more than once, so you're going about it the right way for certain. Just going through, trying again, etc, until you get everything you want is basically the best way to do it. Each release gets one or two playthroughs from me as I try seeing most scenes.
Thank you very much for your interest and response to my messy translation.

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
The tooltip is to indicate that you can see different dialogues depending on the route you chose with Adriana the day before. If you chose the low-corruption route and promised commitment to Adriana, she now truly reconciles with Ava. If you chose the high-corruption route, Adriana will only make peace with Ava to fulfill her promise but remain hurt and will never forgive Ava for real.

As for Devon's scene, you need to choose Lulu to seduce Tom on day 24. (low-corruption route)
Which variable must be modified or added using sugarcube to activate the devon scene ?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Which variable must be modified or added using sugarcube to activate the devon scene ?
There is no variable to be modified in this case. The game tracks the route you chose when dealing with Tom on day 24. Choose Lulu to seduce the boy, and you will be able to fuck Devon.

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
There is no variable to be modified in this case. The game tracks the route you chose when dealing with Tom on day 24. Choose Lulu to seduce the boy, and you will be able to fuck Devon.
Hello
When i use saveeditoronline i can to write on my save so i can to retrace the route for the day24.

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
you guys do know that with saveeditonline you can explore all routes in a single playthrough right? for example, if you want to fuck with anya just put your file in, control f and look up the word trust. you will find a sentence that goes something like mc trust in gina win = x. just change the x to zero, load the file and you can fuck anya.
No, some paths cannot be bypassed by saveonline, e.g. winning adriana in the library competition.

Reactions: Brovalon

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
Playing at mopoga, but whenever I restart the game, I'll lose the gallery. If I play offline, will I lose the unlocked gallery aswell whenever I restart the game?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hello
When i use saveeditoronline i can to write on my save so i can to retrace the route for the day24.
I don't know how the save editor works, but there are no variables to be changed to make you go back in time. As far as I know, it is only possible to create a link to take you to any point in the story from the game maker, in this case, Twine, but this is very likely to cause an irreversible bug in your game.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is this Game ever going to have Online play? If not I'll just wait to Download
You can play it online since the first versions on mopoga.com/back-to-freedom.

Playing at mopoga, but whenever I restart the game, I'll lose the gallery. If I play offline, will I lose the unlocked gallery aswell whenever I restart the game?
The gallery is persistent as long as you don't unlock it through cheats or save editors. You should also pay attention to the fact that if you play using the browser in incognito mode, none of your saves or unlocks in the gallery will be remembered by the browser as it clears the cache, where this information is stored.

Reactions: Druid64
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes