Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You could always join the Patreon, get the code, then unsubscribe. But the cheat won't solve the problem. It allows you to edit love and lust variables and add money or corruption. As Bald Games said, some scenes are mutually exclusive and require multiple playthroughs or saves.
The tier 3 cheat unlocks all scenes in the gallery and also in the sandbox mode. If his interest is only to see the scenes without caring about the routes that originate them, the tier 3 subscription will do the trick.

Reactions: j_1993_m

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is there a guide for a pregnancy run? How many girls can get pregnant?
Angela, Jillian, Alexis, Adriana, Anya, Abigail, and Sarah. But some pregnancies also exclude others. There's a supporter-exclusive guide, but it's not focused on pregnancies. The guide only teaches you how to unlock each scene in the game.

Reactions: j_1993_m

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Angela, Jillian, Alexis, Adriana, Anya, Abigail, and Sarah. But some pregnancies also exclude others. There's a supporter-exclusive guide, but it's not focused on pregnancies. The guide only teaches you how to unlock each scene in the game.
I do wish you had a story mode that let you impregnate all females.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Version 0.25 launched and OP updated with new links.

NOTE: Sandbox Update. Please check the changelog.

Please report any bugs found.

If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.

flinger

May 3, 2017
Both full and compressed versions from gofile my AV claims theres a virus.
Double check as this may be a false detection.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Editing some variables can allow you to see a little more content than originally intended in one playthrough. However not everything is tracked by variables, and many routes are only available if you have followed other routes in the past. So, unless someone makes a time travel mod (which can also break the game), it's impossible to see all the content in one playthrough.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how can we track across multiple playthroughs? In my playthrough, I was cheating using Sugarcube to see if love/lust would enable scenes, but some options were still locked out which I presumed were due to previous choices. But with so many girls, is there any recommended way to keep track? Is it by labelling the saves and exporting it?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how can we track across multiple playthroughs? In my playthrough, I was cheating using Sugarcube to see if love/lust would enable scenes, but some options were still locked out which I presumed were due to previous choices. But with so many girls, is there any recommended way to keep track? Is it by labelling the saves and exporting it?
You can name your saves to make it easier to recognize chosen routes. The new tooltip system must also help, as it now gives more precise tips on what should have been done to unlock the options you want.

Reactions: Brovalon

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I have a suggestion on the next update can you add egans updated looks I think she has bigger tits now like an option to give her implants?

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes