3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
No real "end of content" message for this game, so could very well be that's it.

I'm curious about what the "first ending" mentioned in change log is about though.
Dude did u convince her to come farm ? If u conviced her could u share the way of this with us ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I hope to The Almighty Creator my saves still work(I skipped the last update). I'm not going to complain about the grind but some of those scenes can be tedious to progress.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i dont know how doit but in sathurday i skip the time, in 7-8 on clok i got diner with mom and there have a option for visit farm, sorry for bad english i hope im help someone

Reactions: Johnny6

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i dont know how doit but in sathurday i skip the time, in 7-8 on clok i got diner with mom and there have a option for visit farm, sorry for bad english i hope im help someone
on the next morning go to her when she is on the PC and you will spek to her and go to farm

Reactions: Ozel

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No real "end of content" message for this game, so could very well be that's it.

I'm curious about what the "first ending" mentioned in change log is about though.
That's incorrect there is an end of content message for the game.

The first ending is also a bad ending that has you basically saying...I don't care about the back story, lets go home now.

Reactions: Alen Mak

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not sure if this will work for you, I was able to speak to her about taking her to the farm, after going to the bedroom during the day and selecting "sleep till tomorrow".
Jupp, managed to trigger it that way too. Doesn't matter what day of the week. Weird way to trigger the scene though.

Mm9090

Jul 25, 2019
very slowly progress in this game it is been 1 year and he still did not show us any hot action inside the cabin <>
but I am grateful anyways > thanks f95zone

Reactions: Britfinder13

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
very slowly progress in this game it is been 1 year and he still did not show us any hot action inside the cabin <>
but I am grateful anyways > thanks f95zone
Jizzed the "mom" a few times, even in the face while wake a couple times. So dunno, what you consider hot action...

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Jizzed the "mom" a few times, even in the face while wake a couple times. So dunno, what you consider hot action...
Handjobs are nice. Boobjobs and assjobs while she's sleeping are somewhat nice, I guess. I'm pretty sure what people want would be the MC and mom character fully awake and fucking like rabbits. I could be wrong on that one, but I doubt it. XD

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
someone can spoil the scene with the mom in this update ?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes