Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
two questions
is there a incest patch
cus last time i played this it was mother and son
secondly is there any sex scene between them yet
cus i dont see any tag for that
no bj, no sex nothing on the tag
No patch needed, she's called mom from the beginning of the game without a patch.
No sex between MC and mom yet.
There is sex in the game, just not with the mom, even though there isn't a tag for vaginal sex on the game.

etidhxc

Apr 5, 2017
getting zero progress in game. visited the farm multiple times trying to trigger this scene and it's a repeat.....

Reactions: Shippudn

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Sure.. but how do I get her to visit the farm? So far, the option hasn't presented itself.. I did the whole scene that leads me to think about it, but now what?
Nevermind..
Go to your room and sleep until tomorrow is what I did to get her to go. Then you go to her when she is on the computer and click massage (there should be a second option once you clicked).

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Sorry, didn't mean to steal your thunder there, just wanted to check the game for myself. I didn't remember ever needing a patch or the MC calling the mom character "landlady." The story really wouldn't make any sense at all if she was his "landlady." XD
I hade to check my self to... I was not sure if that exist any Inc patch....

Reactions: Ozel

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
For the new content you need first to go in the old farm after that you can invite mom to visit the farm another day.

D

Deleted member 1805826

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
For inviting mom to visit the farm it really seems to important to sleep until the next day right after coming back. Then, at least in my case, there is a break of sleeping to the next day for having dinner. And there you have the option to convince her to visit the farm. Only visiting the farm alone and going on with the day is apparently not enough. Looks quite implausible to me - maybe a bug.

Reactions: Kinice

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sure. But it's also not exciting to many people. So it should be optional if at all.
Well, it has been quite some time since i last played but, name notwithstanding ( ;) ), Hannibal seemed to be a quite ok guy, more potential stepdad material (with a daughter of his own to boot) than jerktastic rival, if not stealth-blocked by the MC.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes