3.50 star(s) 33 Votes
May 21, 2018
So I got to the end of the update and it really did say "end of content for now" and the ending 1 was also unlocked. Good guy dev putting an option for you to retry it or go free roam.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I can't play this game until it is done because the mom is so amazing that it breaks my heart waiting month to month....

ooohhhh, she is soooo gorgeous.... *sigh....

I cannot survive a month-to-month release...

:love:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Incest Patch?
Doesn't need one, it seems, at least not as of yet. Since the MC and the mom character haven't actually committed incest yet, I guess it doesn't technically violate patreon's rules?

Reactions: Black Mamba24

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Started up the game and ran through a bit of the very beginning of the game, the MC automatically calls her mom and mommy, and she even refers to herself as such without a patch, even though I left her name as default.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Started up the game and ran through a bit of the very beginning of the game, the MC automatically calls her mom and mommy, and she even refers to herself as such without a patch, even though I left her name as default.
You was faster an me:D:D...

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
You was faster an me:D:D...
Sorry, didn't mean to steal your thunder there, just wanted to check the game for myself. I didn't remember ever needing a patch or the MC calling the mom character "landlady." The story really wouldn't make any sense at all if she was his "landlady." XD

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
I like the ending of the game. It now gets even better a big crime mystery. What the hell is going on in that town? Love the cliff hanger. Now the game is even more interesting than ever better.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes