• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi folks, I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. The recommended choices will be highlighted to help you get more scenes. I am not sure if this game is really needed to have a mod because there are not too many choices but still, I want to share this with you guys. It may have some bugs and feel free to inform me of the problems involving my mod. Have a nice day.
View attachment 1653309 View attachment 1653320 View attachment 1653323 View attachment 1653325
thnx dude (y)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I will release my game soon, i hope you can do the same with my typos <3
Sorry, but I am unfamiliar with your game. If you could point me in that direction I can take a look.

Just don't make the same mistake most devs do in their games by misspelling "a lot" as 'alot'. Please help save the alots. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
WAAAAAAAYYYY too many non-action images and scenes comparing to action. It takes 10 minutes on skip unseen before the first sex action meaning probably hours of reading.
Posing and animation is mostly a mix between robots and barbie dolls, and so is expressions. Too bad, because a good idea goes sour here.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Back to the Cabin [v0.3] [Dr. Zukinksky] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,44 GB / 352 MB - Back_to_The_Cabin_HD-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,41 GB / 317 MB - Back_to_The_Cabin_HD-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
:love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and i would say it was too short. This is one of those times where i wish there was a bit more player agency, in terms of choices, as i felt that the party was pointless. We just talked to our mom about having dinner and spending more time with her and we decided to drag her to a beach party? Then when we got there we left her alone to play with other women? What was the point of bringing her there?

As for the Sandbox vs VN debate, i think the VN is overall better. I played both versions of this game and the sandbox mode was by far the most tedious, repetitive gameplay loop ever. I don't know why anyone would want to chop wood for fire, do homework, and cook/buy food on a loop to build points with our Mom. On top of repeating the same scenes over and over everyday to extend the same scene. What some of you guys actually want, i assume, is the open world part of the game because saying you want to do chores and micro manage repeatedly for very small progression doesn't sound appealing, for me personally.

When it comes to the NTR begging, there's no way the MC is going to let some guy fuck her. The same is true for the mom, herself, who only wants her son. Your only hope was Hannibal but, as i said before, it's most likely intended to lead to another ending for the game and basically all you'll get for playing into it is a black ending screen. Hell, with the way Hannibal moving in these recent updates, i doubt even that is still going to happen now.

There's been several updates and the Dev hasn't said a thing about NTR coming, as far as I'm aware. I don't get the need to beg for it every update besides to attempt to annoy everyone else in the thread. If the MC won't let other guys talk to or mess with side female characters, why would you think he'll let someone come and fuck his own mom?

Anyway, the update was ok and I'm a bit disappointed with us blowing off our mom for irrelevant women again. I'm happy the game is still alive though. I would say that if the updates are going to start being this short, i wouldn't mind faster updates, if possible.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
It was a game but like too many the Dev decided to turn it in to a VN. People complain about grinding in games but have no problem in clicking and clicking through boring Dialogue. Call me weird but I like games with choices more than VNs.
Agree, I've just checked rework and removed this game from watchlist. Sad...

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Legit forgot this one existed
I saw it and thought "Hmm... That one looks like one that I used to like"
Only to find out it's that same one from 4 years ago. in the words of owen wilson
Wow

lpg98

Dec 20, 2019
It was a game but like too many the Dev decided to turn it in to a VN. People complain about grinding in games but have no problem in clicking and clicking through boring Dialogue. Call me weird but I like games with choices more than VNs.
You are a God!!!

john0410

May 31, 2020
So, pplz who hates NTR are ignorant ? NTR can be fine in the right context? Why don't you invite some of your friends and ask them to fuck your GF/wife raw ? It would be a good context, don't you think ?

You've got the right to defend your kink/fetish, using psychology, beautiful wording and whatever you want. I don't give a damn. BUT, insulting pplz who don't like NTR by saying they are ignorant is something you SHOULD NOT DO. I'd better die ignorant than being a cuck. If that makes your happiness, good for you, but stop with your bossy and condescending crap about the benefits of NTR.

It's like the Dudes wanting to do anal with their reluctant GF saying " Well, you'll like it with lube/vaseline. Don't worry ".

You are so obsessed with your fetish/kink that you don't give a damn about what your partner feels or thinks. I'm not judging you on your kinks. Do what you want. It's your life. Just don't insult the pplz not sharing your thoughts. The World is the World because it's filled with pplz having different thoughts.
one way you are right but telling someone who like ntr and tell them to fuck your gf to friend its not right its just his fetish and if someone like incest then he will fuck his own mom and sister :WaitWhat:

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes