3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
I'm glad I never support the dev, I love the game but damn, every single update is a few renders without real advance in the story and take MONTHS for that, no taking in mind that he literally rebuilded the game. Idk, at this point he should know to where the story go and be able to do better in less time.

Btw I can't believe I've been following the game for almost 4 years and probably more

Aug 3, 2020
Not a fan of NTR at all, but liked that comment just for equalize that madness and fear of an kink.
NTR isn't just a kink, the same way that murder isn't just someone dying. There's real emotional cost to whats going on, including those not even involved in the action. To clarify, murder isn't just Kane killing Abel. Everyone in Kane's family feels the shame of his doing the killing, and everyone in Abel's family feeling the loss of Abel, and the shame of not being able to protect him. In this case, the families are the same, but the truth is still there. 3rd parties are impacted negatively by the action.

NTR haters despise it so much, because they don't want to experience that cost, not that they don't like the kink, but they hate the emotional cost of seeing their love interest stolen or shared with someone else. There are other kinks as well, rape, ect that aren't just a kink but carry a heavy emotional toll, and simply saying, I don't get why people don't like this, is ignorant.

For the record, NTR can be fine in the right context, but dismissing people's dislike of it as simply being mad or fearful is silly.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There are other kinks as well, rape, ect that aren't just a kink but carry a heavy emotional toll, and simply saying, I don't get why people don't like this, is ignorant.

For the record, NTR can be fine in the right context, but dismissing people's dislike of it as simply being mad or fearful is silly.
So, pplz who hates NTR are ignorant ? NTR can be fine in the right context? Why don't you invite some of your friends and ask them to fuck your GF/wife raw ? It would be a good context, don't you think ?

You've got the right to defend your kink/fetish, using psychology, beautiful wording and whatever you want. I don't give a damn. BUT, insulting pplz who don't like NTR by saying they are ignorant is something you SHOULD NOT DO. I'd better die ignorant than being a cuck. If that makes your happiness, good for you, but stop with your bossy and condescending crap about the benefits of NTR.

It's like the Dudes wanting to do anal with their reluctant GF saying " Well, you'll like it with lube/vaseline. Don't worry ".

You are so obsessed with your fetish/kink that you don't give a damn about what your partner feels or thinks. I'm not judging you on your kinks. Do what you want. It's your life. Just don't insult the pplz not sharing your thoughts. The World is the World because it's filled with pplz having different thoughts.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
NTR isn't just a kink, the same way that murder isn't just someone dying. There's real emotional cost to whats going on, including those not even involved in the action. To clarify, murder isn't just Kane killing Abel. Everyone in Kane's family feels the shame of his doing the killing, and everyone in Abel's family feeling the loss of Abel, and the shame of not being able to protect him. In this case, the families are the same, but the truth is still there. 3rd parties are impacted negatively by the action.

NTR haters despise it so much, because they don't want to experience that cost, not that they don't like the kink, but they hate the emotional cost of seeing their love interest stolen or shared with someone else. There are other kinks as well, rape, ect that aren't just a kink but carry a heavy emotional toll, and simply saying, I don't get why people don't like this, is ignorant.

1. That was obviously a troll comment (not otoboke's)
2. People who don't like ntr don't want dev to spend time on it and want the time spent getting the mc (the player) the "prize" so to speak.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
How can the game guide be for version 0.5, when the game is version 0.3 ????

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019

There is no "right context".

One side enjoys to be emasculated and secretly has homoerotic desires to see other men perform or have sex with your Love interest and the other strongly disapproves of it, which is the normal reaction and would rather not become vouyer. It's not as complex as you're trying to make it.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The game has been remade. That guide for version 0.5 was for a different iteration of the game.
ah - i see... so just ignore that guide then and use zoey's (once it's updated) XD

EDIT:
FUCK - just seen that Zoey announced that he will stop this guide - fucking damned

Reactions: Rebeldad

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi folks, I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. The recommended choices will be highlighted to help you get more scenes. I am not sure if this game is really needed to have a mod because there are not too many choices but still, I want to share this with you guys. It may have some bugs and feel free to inform me of the problems involving my mod. Have a nice day.
P/s: I've moved my mod here : Back to The Cabin - LaikDink's walkthrough mod

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi folks, I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. The recommended choices will be highlighted to help you get more scenes. I am not sure if this game is really needed to have a mod because there are not too many choices but still, I want to share this with you guys. It may have some bugs and feel free to inform me of the problems involving my mod. Have a nice day.
View attachment 1653309 View attachment 1653320 View attachment 1653323 View attachment 1653325
As Zoey officially stopped his Walkthrough guide, you should contact any Moderator to get Your mod listed in OP instead of his

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
can we get some propper uploads plz ? racaty not working, anofile , always fails, mega not working jesus ......
All the links work. Lemme guess... you hit the cap with Mega for today?

Well, you can go the slow boat route with Anon, Mixdrop or Racity, or wait for a possible Torrent (rpdl is pretty good getting new updates out) or wait until your Mega refreshes in 6 hours.

Btw, the thing with Anonfiles... always ignore the pop up pages. Click --> close pop up --> click --> close pop up ---> click --> Actual Download starts.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1653309 View attachment 1653320 View attachment 1653323 View attachment 1653325
Thanks, I reported this hope it helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaikDink
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes