3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello i like this game very much, but the course of development shows very clearly that the developer has little time and even less interest in continuing this project.
I'm willing to support games I like, but only if I get progress/updates and not just announcements!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The subscription on F95 should be like confirming being an Adult on YouTube to watch sensitive material = show your ID or get lost. Man... Almost 5 years I'm here and I never saw SO MANY FAKE PROFILES/DUMMY ACCOUNTS as in the past year.

That doesn't mean there aren't that were created in 2017 or in 2018. Those are probably well-known users who created two or three accounts the day they joined in order to anonymously spit their poison/bump threads for no reason when they lack courage and protect their original Account.

Getting a notification and seeing " yey " is a really frustrating feeling -.-"

Reactions: filochard

ilovesexgames

Oct 7, 2021
This is my favorite game, but unfortunately I started not respecting the creator of the game. Promises are already from JUL 11, 2020 AT 6:56 AM to FEB 1, 2022 AT 4:07 PM.
It's really getting annoying to open this page, because there are stories about weeks ahead, or stories about death hugs and other travels. :(

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
" Back home, and things have calmed down for now so it looks like I won't have to travel so much at the moment. so expect the next update before next week." Well it's already next week so where it at

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
" Back home, and things have calmed down for now so it looks like I won't have to travel so much at the moment. so expect the next update before next week." Well it's already next week so where it at
When did he post this, mate? I mean what date? I'm watching this thread closely too since beginning of February, cause he said the update would drop this month if I'm not mistaken.

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Damn the update still isn't out, just goes to show this is a developer you shouldn't support unless you like empty promises

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Damn the update still isn't out, just goes to show this is a developer you shouldn't support unless you like empty promises
As much as I like this game (it was in my Top 5 at some point), I've got to be honest : Dr Zukinsky is one of the most unreliable Devs I've seen.

I challenge anyone to show me when he met one of his deadlines once. Just once. I've been following this game since the very first build and he always delayed his updates. There's always an excuse. Look, no one is perfect. We are humans - shit happens, but the problem with Dr Zukinsky is that there's ALWAYS something going on when the update's time is closing in.

All of you know The Boy Who Cried Wolf Fable. The same principle applies with this Dev. No matter how much I like his work, I simply can't believe him the day real wolves come to bite his ass, you see? I want to believe him, but I just can't. Is he cursed or what ?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes