3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
My only question is. How can the game be out since 2018 and its now 2021 and its only on 0.2?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
My only question is. How can the game be out since 2018 and its now 2021 and its only on 0.2?
Take one hour of your time, read the comments starting from the very first page and you'll get an idea of what happened. I think it's better you make your own mind about that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see there is no consistency checks, you fuck Mary, then fuck Elanor, and she asks if you are a virgin and say yeah.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

User4862

May 26, 2019
This is really nice of him, i just hope that this "fail" quest will technically lead to a game over so we can call this "scene" with other male non canon.
i dont think that will be how it works. my guess, based on what the dev said, is that as the story progresses, ignoring a girl could result in her looking for love somewhere else. any ignored girls story could continue with someone else.

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
i dont think that will be how it works. my guess, based on what the dev said, is that as the story progresses, ignoring a girl could result in her looking for love somewhere else. any ignored girls story could continue with someone else.
maybe it's game over, because the developer himself said route fail.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, the renders are good, the girls are pretty, almost fell off my chair within 30 seconds of playing the game, so what we are supposed to be shota and mum was raped and had us a 12, Mary looks older than the mother does, was odd how things just random jumped around, like the ranger dude saying cook lunch after the rain then jumped to watching tv.

Although what surprised me the most, a dev who has Dr in his name, redid things and chose to keep in this total lack of knowledge, how the fuck after almost 2 years now of a global pandemic do people still not know how the fuck colds work.

Colds are VIRUSES, you can not get them from being wet and or cold, nor can what was it swimming cause pneumonia, cold and or wet would be hypothermia.

• Haha
Reactions: crazykwan

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
Not bad, the renders are good, the girls are pretty, almost fell off my chair within 30 seconds of playing the game, so what we are supposed to be shota and mum was raped and had us a 12, Mary looks older than the mother does, was odd how things just random jumped around, like the ranger dude saying cook lunch after the rain then jumped to watching tv.

Although what surprised me the most, a dev who has Dr in his name, redid things and chose to keep in this total lack of knowledge, how the fuck after almost 2 years now of a global pandemic do people still not know how the fuck colds work.

Colds are VIRUSES, you can not get them from being wet and or cold, nor can what was it swimming cause pneumonia, cold and or wet would be hypothermia.
Man, easy! Dev got cute over there to show us how MC's mother's pussy looks

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
ZAMN! This is a good one. Cannot wait for chapter 7.

I thought it was sandbox but after reading some replies to this thread it was revamped into being a VN. Hoping furthermore updates!

Cannot wait for chapter 7.
Chapter 7 is already around the corner. Great timing on my side. Will be expecting it soon!

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes