3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played in this game yet. And I have a question.

Is there a sex scene with MC mom/aunt or whoever she is..? :D (this beautiful brunette)

Thanks!

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Qmil679 : No sex scene yet, only handjob and some night/sleep crawling.

I am not sure if Magnus is not your twin brother.....? There was something about twins after Mom was raped.....not sure as I just sped through the update.

And I fear that Hanibal will again come to the rescue of MC.....hope not cause I don't like him

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I am not sure if Magnus is not your twin brother.....? There was something about twins after Mom was raped.....not sure as I just sped through the update.
The Mom was raped after the MC was born, so Magnus is the MC's half-brother. The twins, that were the result of the rape, were aborted by the Mom's father. He gave her something to cause the abortion.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
My memory is confusing me, or before this version and after the original was one with replay gallery, or at least repeatable events?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I see this one is back. So what has been going on with it? I see there was a rework. Was there any change to the story? I remember people complained about the story before, something about rape? Is that any different or the same right now? Can someone remind me I literally don't remember much from what was going on with this game.

Last edited:

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
Back To The Cabin [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 291 MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 273: MEGA -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The Mega link (Win) for the compressed version isn't functional. Can you please provide a fresh link?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, Hannibal gives NTR vibes but I really expect if we can avoid this, he become MC partner when he start berseking all mafia sob.

Funny thing MC will start fuck Richards wife and thats the (only)best part of NTR(Netori)

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

sweetjp

Jul 22, 2017
what an absolute disgrace! the guy doesnt update for more than a year or more and insults those who wants mommy content and he comes back out of nowhere with his same old antics? I bet my ass he lost a job somewhere and he knew he could come out of the blue with 10 pictures worth of new content and milk the Patreon of our money once again. we aint you're fucking piggy bank, either commit to finish this project or end up with the same reputation as Caizer Games with Happy Summer!

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
The Mom was raped after the MC was born, so Magnus is the MC's half-brother. The twins, that were the result of the rape, were aborted by the Mom's father. He gave her something to cause the abortion.
God, mom was raped? I don't remember this story line

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
God, mom was raped? I don't remember this story line
Yeah, it seems to have been added sometime after the dev switched the game from sandbox to VN. Really feels like the focus of the game has switched from being a slow burn romance with the mom to a revenge story. Not sure how I feel about that yet. Time will tell.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone know how frequently the dev plans on updating the game now he is feeling better? I'm onl asking because I'm excited about the game I don't want to sound disrespectful.

User4862

May 26, 2019
Does anyone know how frequently the dev plans on updating the game now he is feeling better? I'm onl asking because I'm excited about the game I don't want to sound disrespectful.
v0.1 - nov 21, 2018
v0.2 - dec 7, 2018
v0.3 - dec 22, 2018
v0.4 - feb 3, 2019
v0.5 - may 15, 2019
v0.6 - jul 1, 2019
v0.7 - sep 17, 2019
v0.8 - nov 23, 2019
hd v0.1 - jun 6, 2020 (this is the rework, from sandbox to vn, remade art at 1080p. released 6 months and 14 days after last.)
hd v0.2 - nov 9, 2021 (this is the release after recovery. released 1 year, 5 months, and 3 days after last.)

thats a timeline of the games releases, with the long delays being explained by the rework and illness. however, no one but the dev knows what the new normal is going to be. though he does seem intent on finishing the game.

another note id like to make: while the game has been marked abandoned on this site twice before, it was because of this sites rules regarding radio silence from developers (during each of the delays). the dev has never said the game was abandoned.

its up to you if you want to be optimistic or pessimistic.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice one...

I remember playing this one a long time ago and liking it. Then came back to an abandoned tag.
Very pleased to see it's up and running again.

Replayed it and found it very enjoyable. Easy 4 stars, but will review it after a few more updates.

Good luck to the dev team on this one. Keep going.

Reactions: Punto
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes