3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Just my opinion, i don't think this game will have ntr content. In every ntr games, the MC always had a jealous mind whenever he saw some guy get close to his girls/women. In here though, the MC is rather cool every time said situations take place. Even when Hunter massaging Emma or when Emma wanting to spend the night at Hunter's place MC was cool with that without suspecting anything. Yes, he is rather suspicious with Hunter but not about the possibility that he can steal Emma from him, but it's about the mystery surrounding the whole plot/story itself. That is not the ntr characteristics. I think the story was already designed for MC to be with Emma in the end.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3
Size 350 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
So, I have a few questions before I continue playing this VN.
Is the NTR going to be an option in future or any other similar fetishes that involves another male?
If it is then im sorry im done with this VN. Im one of those who cannot deal with "avoidable ntr" shit. If not then why this VN gives me a lot of "ntr" vibes, I don't know how else do i put it, but the way she acts around him and those "let hannibal massage her" options doesn't make any sense even if you call that for a plot reason. But that's my opinion.
Another question is the "rape" is just a background thing or later in the game its story is going revolve around it. I was really having fun until the "rape" reveal and occasionally felt uncomfortable when hannibal was around. Other than that everything about this VN is positive imo.
I would appreciate if someone clears my concern.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So, I have a few questions before I continue playing this VN.
Is the NTR going to be an option in future or any other similar fetishes that involves another male?
If it is then im sorry im done with this VN. Im one of those who cannot deal with "avoidable ntr" shit. If not then why this VN gives me a lot of "ntr" vibes, I don't know how else do i put it, but the way she acts around him and those "let hannibal massage her" options doesn't make any sense even if you call that for a plot reason. But that's my opinion.
Another question is the "rape" is just a background thing or later in the game its story is going revolve around it. I was really having fun until the "rape" reveal and occasionally felt uncomfortable when hannibal was around. Other than that everything about this VN is positive imo.
I would appreciate if someone clears my concern.
yeah -- got really strong "ntr-ish" vibes too here
(can i shoot hannibal? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )
got also a strong feeling of drama incoming with those brat with the red car ..

btw - how was the sandbox mode ? why is it gone ? this game seem good for it

Reactions: Xiphais

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
MEGA or MIXDROP =
they are horrible, worse impossible.
at least if you had mediafire links or another mirror.

:(

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018

I didn't know it used to be a sandbox game. Probably thats why I haven't tried before. I was really surprised how much content is there. Then noticed the VN is in development for a while now and just recently switched to renpy. Which is a really good decision. Other devs with crappy sandbox should take a note of that.
btw before shooting hannibal take care of ema first, how is she so "open" in front of him.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just my opinion, i don't think this game will have ntr content. In every ntr games, the MC always had a jealous mind whenever he saw some guy get close to his girls/women. In here though, the MC is rather cool every time said situations take place. Even when Hunter massaging Emma or when Emma wanting to spend the night at Hunter's place MC was cool with that without suspecting anything. Yes, he is rather suspicious with Hunter but not about the possibility that he can steal Emma from him, but it's about the mystery surrounding the whole plot/story itself. That is not the ntr characteristics. I think the story was already designed for MC to be with Emma in the end.
thats actually kind of ntr-ish, that the mc dont feel jealous have nothing to do with the players feeling about said scenes... the dev can make the mc feel whatever he wants just to avoid that certain tag in his game and still have such content because he is forcing that in some kind of linear gameplay.... guess this game goes to ignore.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
thats actually kind of ntr-ish, that the mc dont feel jealous have nothing to do with the players feeling about said scenes... the dev can make the mc feel whatever he wants just to avoid that certain tag in his game and still have such content because he is forcing that in some kind of linear gameplay.... guess this game goes to ignore.
It's no question players will go nuts over something like massaging, they even go nuts seeing something such as hand touching between a woman and some guy other than mc. But i wasn't talking about players feeling, i was just explaining how the mc in this game have unusual behavior/characteristics than any mc characters in any ntr games. And even if the dev can make the mc feels whatever he wants that's just theoretical only. In reality they always make the typical mc characteristics in every ntr games. Usually you'll know this type of characteristics from mc's inner monologues. That's why i couldn't figured out whether this game would have real ntr in future contents or not.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

I'm getting NTR vibes as well or maybe Hannibal will just try to eat her instead :cautious: not sure which ;) . That's why every time there was an option to let Hannibal do something I made sure the MC did it instead.

Also now with meeting Hannibal's daughter I feel like the NTR is even stronger because they are becoming like a big happy family and the MC keeps telling his mom she needs to find someone even though the mom keeps telling the son that she already has him. It is a bit confusing o_O.

Also after finding out about what happened to the mother when she was young with Richard this game seems to be heading down a dark path.

Must say though I still am enjoying the game except for the wood chopping event multiple times :rolleyes:.

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
At least the dev or mod should put a note about what we can expect from this VN like most of the VNs. Especially when it comes the dark path and future potential ntr content. Then people like me can simply ignore this thread without getting facpalmed for getting concerned about future content.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm getting NTR vibes as well or maybe Hannibal will just try to eat her instead :cautious: not sure which ;) . That's why every time there was an option to let Hannibal do something I made sure the MC did it instead.

Also now with meeting Hannibal's daughter I feel like the NTR is even stronger because they are becoming like a big happy family and the MC keeps telling his mom she needs to find someone even though the mom keeps telling the son that she already has him. It is a bit confusing o_O.

Also after finding out about what happened to the mother when she was young with Richard this game seems to be heading down a dark path.

Must say though I still am enjoying the game except for the wood chopping event multiple times :rolleyes:.
yep

the whole upcoming mafia-story , the clash with the son of richard(i think he is),

leads the game to a part where i say to me :stop , forget it , sadly

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes