3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn that mom model.. from the neck up one of the best.. the rest just seems completely mismatched and weird. lol Still enjoying it!

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
some people brought up ntr on discord, this was the devs response:

View attachment 1501925
I don't like if you are interested someone but other males are still too touchy with them
Like with Hannabi if you are interested in mom but don't offer the massage, hannabi gets to do it. Which is in lines of very light ntr. Imo.
I don't like that option. Optional ntr is okay(but i kinda don't agree) but still creates a thought that in the main plot is you being cucked. Imo.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Damn that mom model.. from the neck up one of the best.. the rest just seems completely mismatched and weird. lol Still enjoying it!
For me it's the opposite. Nice body even though proportions can seem a bit weird but the worst is her face that makes it look like she's 23, definitely not like a mother of an 18 yo... Eleanor is a much nicer milf IMHO.

Reactions: fishbrain

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
I don't like if you are interested someone but other males are still too touchy with them
Like with Hannabi if you are interested in mom but don't offer the massage, hannabi gets to do it. Which is in lines of very light ntr. Imo.
I don't like that option. Optional ntr is okay(but i kinda don't agree) but still creates a thought that in the main plot is you being cucked. Imo.
Honestly if this is all it takes for you to feel like you're being cucked it's not the game's fault... If you're interested in the mom why would you not want to give her the massage anyway?

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
the game won't have ntr, the dev said if you don't have any interest/ignore a specific girl, she'll look for someone who has an interest in her, so there will be voyeurism scenes, and from what I've seen the dev will do a vote if these voyeurism scenes will be added or not.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
For me it's the opposite. Nice body even though proportions can seem a bit weird but the worst is her face that makes it look like she's 23, definitely not like a mother of an 18 yo... Eleanor is a much nicer milf IMHO.
We're saying the same thing. lol I'm a fan of the mom characters but they should look their age and as you mentioned her face looks mid 20s at best, which is normally what I would pursue and why I said from the neck up she's one of the best I've seen, but that body looks like it's had a couple litters already!

• Haha
Reactions: Grosconnard

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
what an absolute disgrace! the guy doesnt update for more than a year or more and insults those who wants mommy content and he comes back out of nowhere with his same old antics? I bet my ass he lost a job somewhere and he knew he could come out of the blue with 10 pictures worth of new content and milk the Patreon of our money once again. we aint you're fucking piggy bank, either commit to finish this project or end up with the same reputation as Caizer Games with Happy Summer!
I dont know Why but I laughed my a** out LoLoLoL

YummyMonstah

Jun 9, 2018
I liked that the author take notes of how some people would like to view the game but I hope it won't deviate from the author's original intent. The best part about these stories is the unpredictability, and that includes any possible ntr and twists. But I strongly hope those will contribute to make the story even better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
I liked that the author take notes of how some people would like to view the game but I hope it won't deviate from the author's original intent. The best part about these stories is the unpredictability, and that includes any possible ntr and twists. But I strongly hope those will contribute to make the story even better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Developer has already said that there won't be any ntr in the game, that the MC will only share his girls with other girls in a treesome for example.

User4862

May 26, 2019
Will the Mom's rape scene be viewable at some point?
that question seems to have been answered in the first 2 sentences in the spoiler, 2 posts above yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/back-to-the-cabin-v0-2-dr-zukinksky.21104/post-6957579

though the last sentence in the spoiler is wrong, because any such hypothetical scene would only happen if the mc does not express interest in the girl. by definition, not ntr.

i dont think this game is going to have the content youre looking for.

Reactions: Alexcameron

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't follow his patreon or Discord anymore, even though I like his game, but can someone tell me please, if he showed any sign of communication on those two communities since the last update? There's always the fear Dr Z disappears again.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I don't follow his patreon or Discord anymore, even though I like his game, but can someone tell me please, if he showed any sign of communication on those two communities since the last update? There's always the fear Dr Z disappears again.
Patreon post on Nov. 25:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, it seems to have been added sometime after the dev switched the game from sandbox to VN. Really feels like the focus of the game has switched from being a slow burn romance with the mom to a revenge story. Not sure how I feel about that yet. Time will tell.
So, they got turned a would have been awesome sandbox into this crap! They could have just made it a sand box/vn option for the player to choose Vn/sanbox not just only aturn it into stricly a vn game :FacePalm: and mc's mom was forced on that ruins the game :mad::poop:! that was Not originally in the game ! I have just lost all interest on this game then. I used to love this game when it was it was A sandbox game was going to support dev if they started this game back up however not know though. I saw the post that they were bringing back this game just to find this out that they botched it up really good

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes