3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I haven't reviewed this graphic novel for a long time, it gets better and better, without a doubt I love the landlady, it is a woman's beauty. I look forward to the next update

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Soooo, update still planned for tomorrow, the 7th, or is there/will there be a delay ?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020

Hey everyone!
Just got back today, that means I still have a few renders to complete. Unfortunately I'll have to take a few trips this month and maybe the next, I don't know. So things are going to be a little slower. But here are some teasers while you wait.
Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why Am I not suprised....... I was pretty sure it was going to be the case. I like this game, but the Dev is very very notorious for delaying his updates. It was always like this since the very beginning. I don't recall him meeting his deadlines even once.

Reactions: hoppet7000

YummyMonstah

Jun 9, 2018
Well atleast the developer has started giving little updates compared when this game was sandbox. I was bummed when this game was marked abandoned and haven't heard from the dev for more than a year. Let's say I'm just grateful the dev came back and continued this game. The story and the mom (or friend whichever your preferred) is just that hot.

Aug 2, 2019
I want to ask this before I download this game and waste few hours. Does this game now have some scenes with Land Lady now? Last time I remember the Land Lady masturbate us.

Reactions: andfapman007
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes