3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It would be part of a side character's story and yes it will be avoidable, though I'm still not sure if it's cheating as such
Uhhhh.

The question is more if it's NTR cheating (i.e. MC is taken from), or if it's a different type of cheating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So basically, the real question of importance is will it have Netorare?

Reactions: harem.king

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Uhhhh.

The question is more if it's NTR cheating (i.e. MC is taken from), or if it's a different type of cheating.

So basically, the real question of importance is will it have Netorare?
This is one of the simplest and best ntr explanations I've heard)

In truth it's worth giving a little more info, because many may be disappointed afterwards. MC will have to perform 18+ favors for one woman with nymphomania whose husband can't help her. (He has authorized everything except sex). At one point her lust crossed the line and she demanded more. What happens next is up to the player

I originally wanted to make her single and without cheating per se, but I decided to show MC from the other side as well

(Character quests can be avoided altogether)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is one of the simplest and best ntr explanations I've heard)

In truth it's worth giving a little more info, because many may be disappointed afterwards. MC will have to perform 18+ favors for one woman with nymphomania whose husband can't help her. (He has authorized everything except sex). At one point her lust crossed the line and she demanded more. What happens next is up to the player

I originally wanted to make her single and without cheating per se, but I decided to show MC from the other side as well

(Character quests can be avoided altogether)
Won't be as many disappointed as you'd think.

That's Ultimately Netori. (not much disappointment there from most tbh)

Although, if she then goes and fucks the husband then would sorta be NTR as well? (depends if you talk about it or show it really).

"But I decided to show MC from the other side as well."

This would be where the main NTR issue comes in (assuming the husband thing isn't an issue).
Cause if showing the husbands pov (which is what I assume you mean by that), it would then be an NTR scene, because for that moment you are the husband not the MC.

Now if you can choose to avoid the husbands pov altogether (and maybe even avoid the husband being there tbh :S ) then that would be less of an issue.

The other main issue would be TMI, very few enjoy hearing about the sexual exploits of their partner, chicks think "You're the biggest I've had" is a compliment, but all the dude hears is "I've fucked many other guys" :BootyTime:

Just makes em seem like a whore really, but I assume you're trying to go for a nympho that is trying to keep it in, not a nympho that fucks everything that gives them attention.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
This would be where the main NTR issue comes in (assuming the husband thing isn't an issue).
Cause if showing the husbands pov (which is what I assume you mean by that), it would then be an NTR scene, because for that moment you are the husband not the MC.
It's definitely notes of a fully NTR-based game. I'll try to keep a lewd romance)

Just makes em seem like a whore really, but I assume you're trying to go for a nympho that is trying to keep it in, not a nympho that fucks everything that gives them attention.
That's right

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's definitely notes of a fully NTR-based game. I'll try to keep a lewd romance)
Huh? "Definitely notes of a fully NTR-based game."? I have no clue what you meant by this tbh.

do you mean "Definitely not a NTR-based game"? or "Definitely is notes of a NTR-based game"?

edit: upon reading it again, I get you meant notes/elements of such a game (correct me if I am wrong). The following questions still apply tho.

Main question is basically, are you showing the husbands POV?

and

Does the husband screw the wife while MC is into her? (explicitly, e.g. "They probably do but story never says or shows it" doesn't count as a yes to this question).
example of a scene that would be that: MC stumbles across the two of them going at it like rabbits.
That's right
I thought so.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why does this one never complete?

Screenshot_9.jpg

Also even though I have bought everything for the PC I am still unable to fix the PC.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Why does this one never complete?

View attachment 3308053

Also even though I have bought everything for the PC I am still unable to fix the PC.
If you didn't load old save you should be able to activate quest in weekday morning at hallway. Otherwise it may be old bug when youve completed quest that was intended to be completed after beach quest. Try to check hallway anyway and if nothing happen - go to home pc at at afternoon (weekday as well)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.167 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Back to the Roots [v0.11-public] [The Priceless Beam]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 260 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
MC PC quest is a broken! I bought all AMD and it said I did not have all the parts.. I than had to buy all the the PC parts. Broken as fuck.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
so when do i finally get to give yui more help? she's at love:15 lust:13 and it's still the same scene over and over, the hang out scene is also the exact same. can't go to the beach without passing yui's quest, which i also have to pass to ask lina if she'll go the beach.

edit: finally got it, thank god for rpy's i can look at...
So what was the solution? I'm having the same issue.

xxJCxx

May 2, 2020
to go for beach event, gotta invite his little sister, but go stuck in "help her do math". I selected the same option several times but still her story quest is not progressing. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Jabba Wookie
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes