3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackToTheRoots-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Back to the Roots [v0.9-public] [The Priceless Beam] - Compressed

Original Size: ~2.1GB
Compressed Size: ~1.2GB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
It should be two grown adults, yeah. I'll look over this quest later, ty.

Cant install the game on Android View attachment 3251379
I tried to install it on emulator and everything worked. I've heard about similar problems before and I think it's because of the file size or android version. Maybe you need some extra space on your device to install or just a newer version (I'm guessing android 4+)

Naruto1i

Apr 16, 2023
I tried to install it on emulator and everything worked. I've heard about similar problems before and I think it's because of the file size or android version. Maybe you need some extra space on your device to install or just a newer version (I'm guessing android 4+)
[/QUOTE]

I have the latest android (12) and have plenty of storage available, is there any other fix?

thiqqqqqqqq

Jul 14, 2022
How do I check the weekend weather forecast in Lina's hint? I've tried the tv on all times of the week but it doesn't, or is it something else?

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
I remember finding this game on Itch.io, but IIRC the story was a bit of an illogical mess. Does anyone know if it has been improved? It seemed interesting outside of that, so I'd love to play it again. I just need some decent story is all, you know? :)

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
I have the latest android (12) and have plenty of storage available, is there any other fix?
You were right, there was an error. I'm not fully sure yet, but it looks like files over 2gb won't not installed at all. Maybe it's the way android OS is designed or because of security idk (I couldn't find any specific information on this)

Links to compressed version have been added. In the next versions apk file will be within 2gb with minimal compression.

Reactions: Naruto1i

Idc09876

Feb 20, 2022
I won't even argue that it looks as raw and unrealistic as possible right now because thats true :rolleyes: . I can only say that Akari will come back. And about the hacking is that it wasn't just "took the phone = all access" (although it looks that way, as I said I won't argue).

About the swift action with Hina. First off, I generally don't want to drag the story down with grind like "help with household chores" etc. If you like person, you don't wait for him to help you with something to move on to the next stage of the relationship. Secondly it's how her story unfolds, the moral and generally their whole romance will be in the next updates.

About transactions - it will be told. Police - was told about the court, but there will be some more dialog about this. News - I didn't plan this, although I think it's obvious that it should have been in the news. I will consider adding some phrases to dialogue, like "Heard on the news..."
Would I be able to traumatize akari if she comes back?

Naruto1i

Apr 16, 2023
You were right, there was an error. I'm not fully sure yet, but it looks like files over 2gb won't not installed at all. Maybe it's the way android OS is designed or because of security idk (I couldn't find any specific information on this)

Links to compressed version have been added. In the next versions apk file will be within 2gb with minimal compression.
Thank you!

Reactions: ThePricelessBeam

zTribalx

Oct 18, 2020
So i just downloaded the game and i like it so far, but im currently stuck at

Aoi invited me to watch series with her at day time
I don't know how many times i talked to her in her room and in the hall and nothing happens.. Currently 17 Love / 11 Lust

Edit: It seems like the quest was just bugged? After i finished the other girls, Aoi's quest also updated to the beach quest.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm electing to drop this one. The dev's is smaller and pretty decent. Very few people actually download mine, so most of you have already made the switch.

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

No MEGA this time, I'm trying to get an accurate count of downloads.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1504 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Back to the Roots [v0.10-public] [The Priceless Beam]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.14 GB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

Last edited:

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
i want to play this game how ever i saw that there was cheating planned a couple people have asked but you never answered them i personally will avoid anything with cheating NTR or any of that so if the cheating is avoidable ill play how ever if it isnt then this will be a pass for me i would just like to know before i play and get invested thank you

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
i want to play this game how ever i saw that there was cheating planned a couple people have asked but you never answered them i personally will avoid anything with cheating NTR or any of that so if the cheating is avoidable ill play how ever if it isnt then this will be a pass for me i would just like to know before i play and get invested thank you
It would be part of a side character's story and yes it will be avoidable, though I'm still not sure if it's cheating as such

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes