3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
that prank is really uncalled for... pranks dont work that way if the player doesn't know, holy shit. no it doesnt count even after the fact

i just remembered that one game where it really has this nice start then all of a sudden there's just rape for no real reason? what the hell? you just reminded me of that game, i dont know if youll do this again but the best approach to this is to just not trust you again

you just arbitrarily decided that something like this is hot, devs like that cant be trusted to give a pleasant experience to their game
What prank? I also hate surprise forced fetishes and I was trying to decide if I want to play this game or not, I have been burned way too many times by devs hiding stuff so now I don't play anything unless I am certain I can get invested without the chance for surprise betrayals.

takehisa

Aug 15, 2023
So i got to the point where Lina supposedly come over on the weekend afternoon, but when the time comes YUI and LINA is nowhere to be found, I cant go to her house either. I've advanced time until next week, and she's gone again. Is this a bug?

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
So i got to the point where Lina supposedly come over on the weekend afternoon, but when the time comes YUI and LINA is nowhere to be found, I cant go to her house either. I've advanced time until next week, and she's gone again. Is this a bug?
You should meet her in mc's hallway on weekends (morning + day time). Did you try that?

In the next update, there will be icons on the minimap that display events, not just the character in the room.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The problem isn’t the money but the mini game. It’s better the old version, where you select how much you want to work and than get payed. Good work ;)
Yeah, I found the minigame rather unplayable. My reaction time isn't as quick as it was when I was younger, and when the choice includes distinguishing between "/" and "[" in a matter of less than a second AND moving the cursor across the screen, it just wasn't doable with my slow system.

Also, I went to the Cafe to meet Mia, but she wasn't there and I never saw her icon (or ANYTHING ELSE that was clickable) there.

Reactions: ThePricelessBeam

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Yeah, I found the minigame rather unplayable. My reaction time isn't as quick as it was when I was younger, and when the choice includes distinguishing between "/" and "[" in a matter of less than a second AND moving the cursor across the screen, it just wasn't doable with my slow system.
That makes sense, maybe in future I will add some simple mini-game when you have to only hover mouse or something like that. And I believe timer was redundant, at least that small.

Also, I went to the Cafe to meet Mia, but she wasn't there and I never saw her icon (or ANYTHING ELSE that was clickable) there.
She's in cafe at evening after work (should have auto-triggered)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
That makes sense, maybe in future I will add some simple mini-game when you have to only hover mouse or something like that. And I believe timer was redundant, at least that small.

She's in cafe at evening after work (should have auto-triggered)
Thanks for the info, but since the Damn mini-game is unplayable and I can't advance the clock at work, I don't go to Work anymore.

Riven_89

Nov 5, 2023
I don't know if I'm missing something but version v0.4 only includes the sex scene with Mia or something else? because with the other girls it says that it's all for version 0.3

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/movement.rpy", line 203, in <module>
NameError: name 'cosplay_costume_checked' is not defined

Reactions: MD27

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
ThePricelessBeam in the beach event the default MC name is used instead of the custom one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : I continued to play and went through Mia's events, that "prank" makes me feel like the MC is a sociopath and that Mia is completely insane for forgiving him right away and rewarding this crazy behavior with sex. I don't think many people will like this kind of stuff (specifically without warning or any choice in the matter). I sure as hell hated all of it.

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Fate heard him now he's broke af hopefully he can find someone to make him feel better about it.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/movement.rpy", line 203, in <module>
NameError: name 'cosplay_costume_checked' is not defined
I was always surprised how such errors slip through, even after testing.

Here is the patch, just drop it into the game folder (not a "game" folder). Also new links will be available as well.

Reactions: AlexaSky and MD27

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
ThePricelessBeam in the beach event the default MC name is used instead of the custom one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : I continued to play and went through Mia's events, that "prank" makes me feel like the MC is a sociopath and that Mia is completely insane for forgiving him right away and rewarding this crazy behavior with sex. I don't think many people will like this kind of stuff (specifically without warning or any choice in the matter). I sure as hell hated all of it.
Good catch, ty. Was fixed in 0.5c version.

Epicwall

Dec 14, 2018
How do you see the weatherfore cast? Been watching the TV for a week and don't see any other Icons

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes