3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
will you be able to manage your own company again to become rich again since it is called back to your roots but you could do something different
You'll create an application for mom and most likely a lot of friends (coworkers) from a past project will come.

Back to the Roots is a pun. Roots also means town name where he is born.

Reactions: Exocrine

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
About sentence structure - I have already changed couple ones, but I need to rework at least full prologue, some quests and generally review (change corny and childish lines).
Then I may give it another try some time. But that first arrival at the house is rough, man. First impressions are everything, which is why devs often go back and rework their 0.1 content. The first several lines arriving at the house and talking to the family are all weirdly nonsensical, and not like anything English-speaking humans would say to each other.

Fun fact that younger sister is not shy and older is not bitchy, that was only first impression after 5 years (as you can see after some time). In fact older is shy and I will progress her so, but Yui (younger) is more perv and just wants to try everything.
Breaking the stereotypes is good, and I'm glad to hear they don't maintain that first impression... But, like I siad, first impressions are everything, and the two of them very much give off the initial impression that they're just like the younger/older sister stereotypes in too many incest AVNs to count. Hopefully this feedback can be useful to you, and I'll look forward to seeing how things change over time.

(Also, kudos for the quick responses to feedback.)

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Then I may give it another try some time. But that first arrival at the house is rough, man. First impressions are everything, which is why devs often go back and rework their 0.1 content. The first several lines arriving at the house and talking to the family are all weirdly nonsensical, and not like anything English-speaking humans would say to each other.

Breaking the stereotypes is good, and I'm glad to hear they don't maintain that first impression... But, like I siad, first impressions are everything, and the two of them very much give off the initial impression that they're just like the younger/older sister stereotypes in too many incest AVNs to count. Hopefully this feedback can be useful to you, and I'll look forward to seeing how things change over time.

(Also, kudos for the quick responses to feedback.)
Hmm, thats a point to change at least house arriving scene, ty)

Reactions: Exocrine and Tiur

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
If you are going to be using that trope of landlady/roommate, i dont think the incest tag is necessary at all. Besides, i dont know anyone who has a "positive" or family-like relationship with their landlords being that you have to give up a yearly increasing amount of your income to them, regardless of how much where you live slowly dilapidates over time and you will never own that place and after so long of renting, you will still be essentially homeless but with significantly less money....

Anyway, incest not needed for the landlady/roommate thing.

That is.... unless you can change relationships... in that case i would retract my fisrt statement.

Reactions: ThePricelessBeam

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
That is.... unless you can change relationships... in that case i would retract my fisrt statement.
Yes, you can change relationships, but the "landlady" relationship tag is used once before that decision is made by the player. Easily 90% of the time, "landlady"/"roommate" is code for "mother"/"sister", and it's no exception here.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is there incest? What are the supposed relationships? Do tell the specifics please, is it a little sis, big sis and a mom? Am I getting that right? Or better yet, an incest patch if it is the case.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You should also fix that save sync with Ren'Py. I don't want to deal with grindy stuff so I use saveeditonline to modify values and every time I load the modified save, it just won't let it.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Is there incest? What are the supposed relationships? Do tell the specifics please, is it a little sis, big sis and a mom? Am I getting that right? Or better yet, an incest patch if it is the case.
By default game is about mom, and two sisters. You can change their titles.

You should also fix that save sync with Ren'Py. I don't want to deal with grindy stuff so I use saveeditonline to modify values and every time I load the modified save, it just won't let it.
I don't know much about this feature, after reading docs I decided not to disable it, but you say it only gets in the way? I highly doubt it will be used.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soggy Bread

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know much about this feature, after reading docs I decided not to disable it, but you say it only gets in the way? I highly doubt it will be used.
Yes, every time I try to load the modified save it just won't get out of the menu after doing so. I keep pressing Load and the save that I want but after doing so it just stays in the menu. Getting out of it through Return or Esc, then I would see that nothing actually happened (the save didn't load).

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Yes, every time I try to load the modified save it just won't get out of the menu after doing so. I keep pressing Load and the save that I want but after doing so it just stays in the menu. Getting out of it through Return or Esc, then I would see that nothing actually happened (the save didn't load).
Thanks for letting me know, there will be a 0.2 version today-tomorrow with a focus on fixes and changes, I'll try to turn it off and test without it.

Could you also provide save file, so I can test it by myself?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for letting me know, there will be a 0.2 version today-tomorrow with a focus on fixes and changes, I'll try to turn it off and test without it.

Could you also provide save file, so I can test it by myself?
This is not the exact same file (as I've already overwritten it), but this is a save file that I modified to basically have 999999 money.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
This is not the exact same file (as I've already overwritten it), but this is a save file that I modified to basically have 999999 money.
Hmm, that's interesting because I can't open it at all. I guess synchronization has nothing to do with it (I guess). If you need to change the values, try turning on the console and change for good, I've played around with the numbers too, but I haven't had that problem.

More on the grind. The events with Yui will be the last where you have to repeat such actions, during the tests I was in tilt because of them, so no more grind events. The only thing that will remain as grind is earning/development.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackToTheRoots-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
I wanted to ask about certain optional kinks and stuff.

First is sexual/romantic interactivity within the harem. I know some people don't like it when the girls get it on with each other, but personally I like it because I like knowing that the girls are getting along well. It adds more fun dynamics to play with.

Second is pregnancy content. The idea of raising a family with the girls is pretty nice. Probably more fit for late game, but something to consider.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes