Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
Lucy has 2 sets of "Drunk scenes (early part of the Game)" which are the Red dress and then the Green Dress (Shower Scene) these are the scenes before we have to start dealing with Julia.
The Red dress scene was completed to the same level as Rainces version but I added on more events you can do with her based on her Affection / Domination. I am working on the "Green dress" scenes which lead up to the shower scene. I want the scenes to be more then just dry humping etc.

Also Rainces used two different models for Lucy with different sized tits so some of the scenes needed to be redone with the newer version.

Also want to add more of Rainces day dreaming scenes as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
last question zip it will be on android to right? Because the last time i try it on joiplay but it didnt worked maybe if the file is compressed it will work like swm2 and lust epidemic just sayin though, and i never realise that rainces uses different lucy's tits man i think its been so long since i played the game again, keep up the good work zip. :)

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
last question zip it will be on android to right? Because the last time i try it on joiplay but it didnt worked maybe if the file is compressed it will work like swm2 and lust epidemic just sayin though, and i never realise that rainces uses different lucy's tits man i think its been so long since i played the game again, keep up the good work zip. :)
Yep, it will work with android as I have tested that is why I changed the main menu screen as android cannot handle video playing on the main menu , but it is not designed for android as the icons are small as that is something later on I need to address but not on my list at the moment.

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Alright well if you could man at least give us an estimated release date. Doesn't even have to be a promise just a guess, its the last you could do since your last couple promises just fell out. I really appreciate your work, its looking to be even better than Rainces especially with that Lucy teaser its just a kind of scary thing when everyone whose worked on this game ended up bailing on it ya know?

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Alright well if you could man at least give us an estimated release date. Doesn't even have to be a promise just a guess, its the last you could do since your last couple promises just fell out. I really appreciate your work, its looking to be even better than Rainces especially with that Lucy teaser its just a kind of scary thing when everyone whose worked on this game ended up bailing on it ya know?
Do you really think this will work? You CAN´T count on any release date estimate. My advice: just enjoy previews and wait till is released. Otherwise you will loose nerves.

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
I don't get why every dev has got to lie. He doesn't even have an excuse, just decided that he wasn't going to release when he said he did. SummmerP is at least honest and transparent, more devs should be like him.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I don't get why every dev has got to lie. He doesn't even have an excuse, just decided that he wasn't going to release when he said he did. SummmerP is at least honest and transparent, more devs should be like him.
Tirando RAInces que o faz propositadamente, todos os outros falharam porque as coisas quase nunca correm como se espera... SummmerP tem tido uma boa postura (que pessoalmente aprecio) mas no fim o que interessa é o resultado final, como num jogo de futebol.

# Although RAInces does it deliberately, all the others failed to keep their word because development rarely goes according to plan ( it's harder than expected, lack of will power sets in, unexpected bugs,... ). SummmerP has been quite honest with us (much appreciated) but at the end of the day all that matters is the final product, like a smartphone release.

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
If you dont expect a release date, maybe in april you will get the 3 games getting updates and you can cum all you want, because there is gonna be alot of content in there i hope so so goodluck.

Reactions: paprikakab

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If you dont expect a release date, maybe in april you will get the 3 games getting updates and you can cum all you want, because there is gonna be alot of content in there i hope so so goodluck.
Se conseguires jogar 1 deles em Abril dá-te por satisfeito....

# Be glad if you get to play one of them in april...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Who knows how to download and open on mobile android? Please help
Download the complete package on the op. Then go to the app store and download joiplay. Joiplay will let you play renpy and a bunch of other engines on android without a port

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just stumbled over this. Is it the 5th or 6th mod of the game already?
I really loved the original one as well, but sometimes you have to say goodbye to good games.
Let's hope this "mod" will be updated at least.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes