Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I'm hoping that the dev will put out updates faster than Rainces, which admittedly won't be too hard. Rainces put out 15 small updates over the course of a few years. An ambitious Dev who had a some support could catch up to where Rainces was in less than a year, especially if they skip over all of the sleep creeping in the original. I'm not saying get rid of it, but don't give us updates where suddenly it's a different approach to sleep creeping on the same girl. Maybe get rid of the many dead ends in the original story where Rainces suddenly stopped pursuing things because it was getting too close to sex.

And of course, at some point presumably the new dev will pass where Rainces was. People want to see a continuation of the story. I want to see Lucy finally seduced, or another take on forcing her. I also want to see Lisa seduced, or blackmailed into sex. There's the mom. There's Jenny that Rainces largely ignored. And I wouldn't mind seeing more with Julia, even if she isn't a relative. When Rainces finally abandoned the game, it was right at the point where stuff was happening or seemed inevitable that it would, which maybe is why they stopped, because they seemed to have some weird aversion to actual sex but loved voyeurism and the sleep creeping stuff.
I say keep the sleep creeping, but actually have bobby do something and not have that stupid night comfort crap or to make her drunk or give her a sleeping pill, I just want this game to be like the original but better, I would like the mc to not be a big pussy when he's about to do something good

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I say keep the sleep creeping, but actually have bobby do something and not have that stupid night comfort crap or to make her drunk or give her a sleeping pill, I just want this game to be like the original but better, I would like the mc to not be a big pussy when he's about to do something good
Yeah. Get rid of the weird thing about putting his mom in "submission poses". Have the potential for the sleep creeping to turn into actual sleep sex if the player wants. Maybe it results in a bad end like in the last update in the main game with Lucy, or maybe it's a function of their stealth and other factors.

I'm still somewhat certain that Big Bobby Saga was originally never intended to be more than a voyeurism and sleep creeping game, with traditional sexual content not really planned. The original Big Brother was like that too until fan pressure pushed the developer to include it, but then they actually ended up abandoning the game because they just didn't like incest, despite making an incest game. Similarly, I think Rainces' thing was entirely the sleep creeping, foot fetish stuff, and so on. And there's nothing wrong with those things, but it's fairly disappointing if you're playing the game and hoping to actually have sex with all of those women.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah. Get rid of the weird thing about putting his mom in "submission poses". Have the potential for the sleep creeping to turn into actual sleep sex if the player wants. Maybe it results in a bad end like in the last update in the main game with Lucy, or maybe it's a function of their stealth and other factors.

I'm still somewhat certain that Big Bobby Saga was originally never intended to be more than a voyeurism and sleep creeping game, with traditional sexual content not really planned. The original Big Brother was like that too until fan pressure pushed the developer to include it, but then they actually ended up abandoning the game because they just didn't like incest, despite making an incest game. Similarly, I think Rainces' thing was entirely the sleep creeping, foot fetish stuff, and so on. And there's nothing wrong with those things, but it's fairly disappointing if you're playing the game and hoping to actually have sex with all of those women.
Exactly, everytime I go see liza and I want to touch her ass or get behind her, you get a big fat go fuck yourself and your forced to just masturbate on her, talk about a buzz kill there's no reason to have those options if you can't use them

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Exactly, everytime I go see liza and I want to touch her ass or get behind her, you get a big fat go fuck yourself and your forced to just masturbate on her, talk about a buzz kill there's no reason to have those options if you can't use them
Yeah, Rainces liked to have options appear that you could select, only to be told that you didn't want to do them or something like that. Even though we wanted to, or we wouldn't have clicked on it. And presumably Bobby would have wanted to as well. It gave the illusion of some level of choice and there being progress in these events, but then on the next update you'd suddenly be pursuing some other route with the girl that was actually a step back. I kept having the assumption that the next update would actually have that option work, or go even further, and at some point it became my own fault for expecting Rainces to be different. I did like the last update because he did let us choose the truly bad but very in character option for Bobby with Lucy, even if it resulted in a bad ending. At least it gave us the choice and then let that choice play out.

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Before anyone say any thing. Yes, I know this is pretty far ahead. But, I'd like to know. The original game had plans for strip club and shoplifters. I would like to hear the dev's though on the quest involving strip club and shoplifters with or without spoilers.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Before anyone say any thing. Yes, I know this is pretty far ahead. But, I'd like to know. The original game had plans for strip club and shoplifters. I would like to hear the dev's though on the quest involving strip club and shoplifters with or without spoilers.
There will be yes shoplifting and you will be able to blackmail multiple girls.
While for the strip, will be linked to the story of Jenny (as we did assume RA in the original game). For now I've written down some ideas about Jenny's story. Her story will start right away and it won't be continuously postponed.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018

On that scene I will take a cue from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it's still early for that scene.

For now the goal of the next update is to get at least halfway through the story of the original, probably to speed up the work I will leave out some routines, which will be included in a third update.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020

For now the goal of the next update is to get at least halfway through the story of the original, probably to speed up the work I will leave out some routines, which will be included in a third update.
holy shit that is one of my favorite mom son share bed vid you motherfucker hahaha well goodluck on the remake and btw how about liza how will you continue her story after the truck scene on the original game just asking?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
holy shit that is one of my favorite mom son share bed vid you motherfucker hahaha well goodluck on the remake and btw how about liza how will you continue her story after the truck scene on the original game just asking?
I wouldn't mind a game over scene with the hobos or whatever those guys were, you know just alittle ntr scene and what happens after like in the original, they don't see her again ever :devilish: :devilish: :KEK: :KEK:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

Well, you've got my interest now in multiple ways. People seem to think catching up where BBS ended would be such a monumental task, but they forget all of the grind and scenes that were technically new but didn't really bring any value or advance the story. It sounds like you're ambitious, and I think people could be surprised how long your game catches up with the original, especially if it stays on course far more than the original did.

I'm going to try to support you somewhere for a bit, since you seem like a good guy and this sounds more and more like a legitimate attempt than past ones. And I'm really hoping to see more incest, both in just sex scenes. but also in dialogue reflecting accurately. I'd prefer it if any incest patch would emphasize that theme versus just swapping in words like "sister" or "mother". I'd like there to be stuff like "Don't be gross, you're my brother Bobby", or "Look, if you weren't my brother, you might stand a chance, but no". Maybe some "Bobby, you can't do this to me, I'm your mother... I gave birth to you" or "You can't cum inside me... I can't get pregnant with my own brother's baby". Stuff like that drives me wild, but with the Patreon crackdown games have shied away from that more and more unless they release a special version for subscribestar.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I have some ideas for the sleep sex between all the girls, what if there was boobjobs, thighjobs, blowjobs, you know small stuff first and then if the player or bobby is ready in the game you can choose the option to have sex weather bobby used a pill or not, just an idea and now that I'm thinking alot more work, but could be good

Reactions: Gg Rg and boy2636

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I have some ideas for the sleep sex between all the girls, what if there was boobjobs, thighjobs, blowjobs, you know small stuff first and then if the player or bobby is ready in the game you can choose the option to have sex weather bobby used a pill or not, just an idea and now that I'm thinking alot more work, but could be good
well i hope that happens in the next 5 updates i guess and i think when he add cheats on the game it will be easier for bobby to fuck them in sleep without grinding too much

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
well i hope that happens in the next 5 updates i guess and i think when he add cheats on the game it will be easier for bobby to fuck them in sleep without grinding too much
I tried using x52 universal cheat mod, on the remake but nothing popped up, so when the game updates there will be more variables in the game and I can use the mod to cheat :KEK: :KEK: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It's easy to fix the problem of sleep-sex. just tie the person up so they can't resist if they wake up, if you are worried about them identifying you, then you blindfold them before they wake up, and then bang away. This game is about someone named 'bad bobby' after all. So one would think that a bit of entirely unwilling sex would be on the menu.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
It's easy to fix the problem of sleep-sex. just tie the person up so they can't resist if they wake up, if you are worried about them identifying you, then you blindfold them before they wake up, and then bang away. This game is about someone named 'bad bobby' after all. So one would think that a bit of entirely unwilling sex would be on the menu.
The problem is that Bobby is the only dude with a dick in this family and therefore it will not be difficult to identify him :WeSmart:

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes