God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
64 mb with all those tags ???

Unless you're a god and you know the Secrets of the Ultimate compression.
I will press X to doubt.

Reactions: Jake2000

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Does it ever occur to you that the game could have been successful before it was abandoned? And you don't have to go far, even on this site there are abandoned games that still arouse the interest of new players, here, for example, is one of my favorite games: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-humbling-experience-v0-32-greyinu.433/
This argument is getting out of hand so I'll do my best to end it form my side.
Do you call this a successful game ? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-humbling-experience-v0-32-greyinu.433/ And don't try to answer it like "It was successful before it got abandoned." Because we are having this argument now. NOW is the key word here. That's why I called you out. I mean you literally said it yourself that it was, WAS successful before it got abandoned. What more can I say.
And I wanna close this argument on a peaceful note. So, telling people that you dislike or not support the game by deliberately going into the thread will lead to argument like this every time. I did you that too. Then I stop giving a fuck. And, now I can say I've learned sometime.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
This argument is getting out of hand so I'll do my best to end it form my side.
Do you call this a successful game ? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-humbling-experience-v0-32-greyinu.433/ And don't try to answer it like "It was successful before it got abandoned." Because we are having this argument now. NOW is the key word here. That's why I called you out. I mean you literally said it yourself that it was, WAS successful before it got abandoned. What more can I say.
And I wanna close this argument on a peaceful note. So, telling people that you dislike or not support the game by deliberately going into the thread will lead to argument like this every time. I did you that too. Then I stop giving a fuck. And, now I can say I've learned sometime.
Okay, let's end this. But, first of all, do not attribute to me words that I have never written: "telling people that you dislike or not support the game". And secondly, I still do not understand your criteria for assessing the success of games, that is, in your opinion, if the game is finished and has good quality graphics, is it definitely successful? But there are a lot of games like this, even on this site, that fail despite all this.

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
there are several reasons why I cannot and do not want to continue where RA left off:
  • mainly it is because with I can reuse the renders of RA
  • Jenny's story is non-existent and there is no point in starting it when not the other housemates were far enough ahead.
  • the story of Jenny at one version has turboed leaving the others far behind, so I will try to rebalance, trying to keep the story as faithful as possible to the original.
  • also add a story for Mike's sister (who blackmailed liza)
  • and then the characters of Ra are similar but very different
Here's my feedback on this first release:

Negative:
  • too short,
  • no sounds (girls) or music,
  • the huge red arrow... Why?? (plz remove it),
  • the "training" ( visually a disaster, tedious - plz remake it ),
  • bobby looking to the audience?? what is that about...? Plz make him pervy not cocky...
  • poor animation

Positive:
  • you're following the original story - Plz, plz keep going like that
  • the renders are nice (bobby looks weird sometimes, but ok)
  • nice little twists on the original script (when not off track, they can be quite interesting and refreshing)

Overall:

Believe it or not, I like it. It feels I'm playing BBS - great. If you keep going like this I'm sure it will turn out great. You have most of the heavy lifting still ahead of you ( remaking till v0.15 ) before any real story progression ( except jenny,...) - hence my (unanswered) hopes of a v0.16 from anyone - but still quite promising. Good job.

Last edited:

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Here's my feedback on this first release:

Negative:
  • too short,
  • no sounds (girls) or music,
  • the huge red arrow... Why?? (plz remove it),
  • the "training" ( visually a disaster, tedious - plz remake it ),
  • bobby looking to the audience?? what is that about...? Plz make him pervy not cocky...
  • poor animation

Positive:
  • you're following the original story - Plz, plz keep going like that
  • the renders are nice (bobby looks weird sometimes, but ok)
  • nice little twists on the original script (when not off track, they can be quite interesting and refreshing)

Overall:

Believe it or not, I like it. It feels I'm playing BBS - great. If you keep going like this I'm sure it will turn out great. You have most of the heavy lifting still ahead of you ( remaking till v0.15 ) before any real story progression ( except jenny,...) - hence my (unanswered) hopes of a v0.16 from anyone - but still quite promising. Good job.
I thank you I put it on discord so I have all the list there

Reactions: prophet-one

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The Playtime very short. And all the Same from Original. No new Ideas.

Language? only English work!

Support for the Same Content again??? :rolleyes: i say no!

Renders not better now as in the Original

But i say give the Dev Time.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I do not want to create false illusions, so I will wait for more updates before giving my opinion lol

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
The Playtime very short. And all the Same from Original. No new Ideas.

Language? only English work!

Support for the Same Content again??? :rolleyes: i say no!

Renders not better now as in the Original

But i say give the Dev Time.
he have a new idea,
the original is ver. 015......this version is shorter....ver. 0.10....:)

Have a nice day
Helmut

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
he have a new idea,
the original is ver. 015......this version is shorter....ver. 0.10....:)

Have a nice day
Helmut
Thanks for the Info :)

We wait and see this by Time :)

I give this a Chance this is Sure!

But what i have see, give me not a Reason to Support.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Another skeptic here, but I hope you guys can deliver what original dev didn't. For a first release as a remake maybe a bigger first version with much more content could have lowered the number of negative posts.

I'll follow both BBS remakes, I don't mind clones/copies/etc as long as they are better than the original. I hope this time we can enjoy the creepy journey of Bobby completely, good luck.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Reactions: depechedNode

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i'm surprise that people still had hope for this. i hate to break it to you'll but the dev said it himself that it's gonna be the same game as the abandon one with a few "side quest" last i check.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i'm surprise that people still had hope for this. i hate to break it to you'll but the dev said it himself that it's gonna be the same game as the abandon one with a few "side quest" last i check.
The beginning is completely new. I don't understand why Bobby is shown in older either. I didn't like that. I wanted to turn it off. But then at last the original came back. But pay again for the same content? no. Too little of the game is shown here. Do support now? i would say no and wait another 1 year. See how this develops

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm hoping that the dev will put out updates faster than Rainces, which admittedly won't be too hard. Rainces put out 15 small updates over the course of a few years. An ambitious Dev who had a some support could catch up to where Rainces was in less than a year, especially if they skip over all of the sleep creeping in the original. I'm not saying get rid of it, but don't give us updates where suddenly it's a different approach to sleep creeping on the same girl. Maybe get rid of the many dead ends in the original story where Rainces suddenly stopped pursuing things because it was getting too close to sex.

And of course, at some point presumably the new dev will pass where Rainces was. People want to see a continuation of the story. I want to see Lucy finally seduced, or another take on forcing her. I also want to see Lisa seduced, or blackmailed into sex. There's the mom. There's Jenny that Rainces largely ignored. And I wouldn't mind seeing more with Julia, even if she isn't a relative. When Rainces finally abandoned the game, it was right at the point where stuff was happening or seemed inevitable that it would, which maybe is why they stopped, because they seemed to have some weird aversion to actual sex but loved voyeurism and the sleep creeping stuff.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes