d646177528

May 24, 2021
View attachment 1383576

Overview:
Remake of Bad Brother Saga: This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship. Previously "Bad Brother Saga"

Thread Updated: 2021-09-02
Release Date: 2021-09-02
Developer: TeamSaga/DRincs (or ) - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English, Italian, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - FAN ART -

View attachment 1383581
I like Bobby after his return and update the story of his mother.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hi I'm the developer of this game I write two things to explain a bit about the project and try to stop some repetitive comments.
I'll start by saying that they are not rainces and the renders are not a photoshopped copy paste of the original game.

I know I usually don't like remakes because it will never be the same and the "memory of the game is always better", but I didn't think there would be so much criticism. Anyway the idea is to try to get back a "bad story" from the original game to continue it and add side quests, a story for Jenny while keeping the same main quest.

I've read some criticism about the writing and the renders. For the writing thanks to the help of many I'm correcting it, while for the redering apart from the last scene, I don't think RA especially in the first scenes had created much better renders.

While for the game, I shortened the bar, speeded up the ball very slightly and decreased the number of cycles. Sorry, but I didn't try the game with the minigame and didn't realise how nerve-wracking it was. Anyway, I'm thinking of putting an option where it can be deactivated.

Maybe I'll release a version with a fix for the waiting and the game with the translations, the game is too small for a bug-fix.

(
For those who want to know:
The idea to remake the game came a year ago from two teams (not for profit) which I was not part of but helped. But due to disorganisation they both died, leaving a lot of public material both from me and from others. While only the idea of my project started 2 months ago.
)

For those who want to leave constructive criticism or who want to discuss the game in a quieter place please do so on discord,
But if your comment is that you don't like remakes but you do like the original game, forget it and wait for an update from RA.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hi I'm the developer of this game I write two things to explain a bit about the project and try to stop some repetitive comments.
I'll start by saying that they are not rainces and the renders are not a photoshopped copy paste of the original game.

I know I usually don't like remakes because it will never be the same and the "memory of the game is always better", but I didn't think there would be so much criticism. Anyway the idea is to try to get back a "bad story" from the original game to continue it and add side quests, a story for Jenny while keeping the same main quest.

I've read some criticism about the writing and the renders. For the writing thanks to the help of many I'm correcting it, while for the redering apart from the last scene, I don't think RA especially in the first scenes had created much better renders.

While for the game, I shortened the bar, speeded up the ball very slightly and decreased the number of cycles. Sorry, but I didn't try the game with the minigame and didn't realise how nerve-wracking it was. Anyway, I'm thinking of putting an option where it can be deactivated.

Maybe I'll release a version with a fix for the waiting and the game with the translations, the game is too small for a bug-fix.

(
The idea to remake the game came a year ago from two teams (not for profit) which I was not part of but helped. But due to disorganisation they both died, leaving a lot of public material both from me and from others. While only the idea of my project started 2 months ago.
)

For those who want to leave constructive criticism or who want to discuss the game in a quieter place please do so on discord,
But if your comment is that you don't like remakes but you do like the original game, forget it and wait for an update from RA.
Good luck with the game. I will be checking it out despite my criticisms. I didn't like an awful lot with the original either, but there was enough there, or at least the promise of something cool to come that I stayed with it. I'm hoping that you put out something more like the game I wanted from Rainces versus the game he gave us, but I recognize that my tastes are my own, and my idea of a great game isn't necessarily everyone else's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Ram oss

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Game nice, but good idea to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE IRRITATING GAMES. How about make it skippable ? :)

Darom

Dec 6, 2017

boomboom0 How about reading above ? :)

Feb 1, 2020

boomboom0 How about reading above ? :)
I would greatly appreciate the option to deactivate it! Thanks

Reactions: MSDJ1978
Feb 1, 2020

(
)

I think your renders are fine, But the mini game I hope can be turned off, after that we can move forward

Reactions: MSDJ1978

Darom

Dec 6, 2017
I would greatly appreciate the option to deactivate it! Thanks
That's what the dev said not me lol, just wait next release he might implement it, I just help among others for translation, if you guys speak other languages feel free to join his discord and help to improve the game and lower delay for next release ty.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't find this minigame that bad, although I'm not generally a fan of minigames in adult games. Maybe it's because I've seen some bad ones that were nearly impossible, especially if anyone had any kind of motor-skill condition or something like that. I also didn't like games that have quizzes on stuff not related to the game. I do like the occasional puzzle, if done right. The game "The Artifact" had some that were actually kind of fun I thought. But with any mini-game, puzzle, or quiz, if failing it blocks you entirely from progressing, or on missing out on content, I'm not a fan of that aspect of it. An option to skip them definitely would be nice. But as I said, the game I saw in here so far was fairly easy. I found the stealth minigame and the convenience store stuff in the original version of this game to give me more issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Anal
May 25, 2021
First of all, thank you so much for doing this DonRP! We are all very grateful that this game is getting continuation.

However, I am afraid this will be abandoned like so many times before with other developers. Most notably Axeman's remake of the game which was promising but was abandoned without a word.

I have a good feeling about this one though. Don't let us down.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
First of all, thank you so much for doing this DonRP! We are all very grateful that this game is getting continuation.

However, I am afraid this will be abandoned like so many times before with other developers. Most notably Axeman's remake of the game which was promising but was abandoned without a word.

I have a good feeling about this one though. Don't let us down.
This is not a continuation, but a remake, unfortunately... :WeSmart:

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Stop listening to the whiney children here. Listen to people who make constructive criticisms. And dont promise Anything.
99% of these people have no idea how much time creating the art alone takes much less making a game. And you have the others children who are "I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW MOMMY MAKE THE MAN GIVE IT TO ME".. f those children. Then you have the folks who want you to change it and cater to their fetish OR ELSE. Just make your game. Once you have decent content Then maybe direct people to patreon

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes