shmerty

Jul 7, 2019
Most people here don't seem to get (or care) that this is a NEW developer team and not the original developer who left without a trace.

Guys, give them a chance. Those new devs seem to be some fan art enthusiasts of the old game. They liked it and waited for the original dev to continue working on the game. He never did. So they are now trying to remake everything from scratch and take it further. I salute them and hope they succeed, since I liked the old game.

There is a BBS fan art thread somewhere around here where you can follow the forming of the new dev team a bit. And they do have a discord channel.

Truvelo You should consider rethinking your review since all it does is throwing dirt towards the old dev. Which is kinda justified. But not here but in the thread dedicated to the original abandoned game. This is a real reboot.
Well if its new people, that has to be a good thing?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question.
Is that a whole new Bad Bobby Saga?
Or are you making the next story of the abandoned original game?
I think it's the former.

shmerty

Jul 7, 2019
I have a question.
Is that a whole new Bad Bobby Saga?
Or are you making the next story of the abandoned original game?
I think it's the former.
Looks like its the same assets but for a whole new version from new people and the people downloading it for free are mad

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
I really like this game, but it would be more interesting to take the old project and continue, because the owner apparently won't continue the game anyway, even so I wish luck for this project.

paula789

May 2, 2017
The former game already has plenty of images. Then why the first release of the remake is so small? Is there any need of a new story with the same characters?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Looks like its the same assets but for a whole new version from new people and the people downloading it for free are mad
Some people defend the game like you are and some people don't like the recycle . I don't think anything wrong with that.

I heard that line" downloading for free" line before . This is a pirate site everything here is FREE . not everyone will like everything and by the looks of it most people don't like this one .

Reactions: Lerd0 and herm956

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Some people defend the game like you are and some people don't like the recycle . I don't think anything wrong with that.

I heard that line" downloading for free" line before . This is a pirate site everything here is FREE . not everyone will like everything and by the looks of it most people don't like this one .
I'm personally not wild about how this first version of the remake is going, and have said so. But at the same time there's a lot of people just criticizing the game because it's a remake, or accusing the dev of being Rainces, or other stuff that really isn't fair. I do like the idea of a remake of the game, if they can do it by my vague and subjective definition of "doing it right". I don't think we have any proof this is Rainces, and don't see why they'd start the game over while pretending to be someone else. They already have enough people that would blindly sign up for their Patreon again if they did announce they were back. It would be stupid to put themselves to the tremendous disadvantage of making a remake of their own game while pretending to be someone else.

Personally, I'm going to continue to criticize the game for poor writing, deviations from the original story that don't make sense, or stuff like that that I can hang squarely on this new guy. I'm not going to pile on them for attempting the remake that many people asked for, and I'm also not going to blindly accuse them of being Rainces without some real evidence. I suspect this game is going to turn out to be a disappointment to me, but we'll have to see.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes