MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
They didnt know the fan art so thats why they reacting like that the game is good so what is the problem Or maybe the rhyme of drincs/Donrp name rainces they think its the same guy lmao

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Judging by the reviews and the comments this is a fucking disappointing excuse of a remake or whatever you wanna call it.I'll come back after a few more updates if it doesnt get abamdoned and see what's what.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

oseofwar

Feb 14, 2019
Rainces changed his profile picture on Patreon. Was this already there or did I just notice it?

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
oh man... this game great but I think I will wait till how fast they are do the update... coz they abandoned the old one.. and I should play from. start again? well till it reach on the old version then I will just take a look

Zarm

Jul 24, 2017
After all the crap the last dev put a game that had good potential through they didn't learn anything at all so here is a wait and see

maze59077

Sep 11, 2020
It would be better for the next update if the complete previous game is included and it goes directly to version 1.16 .. is just an idea

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
First though "AGAIN?" Seeing it is a new dev.... Oh all right damn it I will DL it and see if it is worth it.
Edit: NOT YET! It is like 2 minutes of minigames tests. I will check back in a month, but there is NOTHING here that says this game deserves a single cent yet.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Despite my issues with the first update, if the incest thing can be straightened out I'm interested to see where this goes. As I've said before, I'm not really interested in step-cest or supposed blood incest where it never really plays a part in the dialog or story.

I don't think we need to wait 15 more updates to get new content. Rainces put out a ton of short updates that were just recycled content of Bobby finding new ways to perv on his family. Assuming the updates become bigger in this game and there's less repetition and over-focus on creeping than in the original, this game could catch up to where that game was in several updates.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Most people here don't seem to get (or care) that this is a NEW developer team and not the original developer who left without a trace.

Guys, give them a chance. Those new devs seem to be some fan art enthusiasts of the old game. They liked it and waited for the original dev to continue working on the game. He never did. So they are now trying to remake everything from scratch and take it further. I salute them and hope they succeed, since I liked the old game.

There is a BBS fan art thread somewhere around here where you can follow the forming of the new dev team a bit. And they do have a discord channel.

Truvelo You should consider rethinking your review since all it does is throwing dirt towards the old dev. Which is kinda justified. But not here but in the thread dedicated to the original abandoned game. This is a real reboot.
you have to be some guru of net, or at least you have some (super) abilities as you are so confident knowing who is who, or is not, on the net, and on this forum...i could, yet i wont, go farfurther:BootyTime:

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes