satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I haven't read all the coments, but just a few things:
  1. When we are listening to Lisa's phone call, she says "Lucy" instead of "Mike".
  2. The stealth game is pretty boring, it takes too much time; maybe not speeding it up, but reducing the fail parts by 2 seconds would make it less anoying.
  3. The game looks awesome, you did an outstanding work with the models.
  4. The "cum" thing, textures and how it's shown could have some more love (Rainces also had this problem) I mean, it's not realistic... it shouldn't be like a fountain, but "beams", you know what I mean :p
  5. Too short for a 1st release T____T
Keep the good work coming, my man.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Who needs a fucking remake ?! Everyone needs a sequel to the original game! :mad:

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
the remake is just the mini-game and intro. the rest is just old content cut up and made into a demo are laundry basket, nail polish stealing and cooking breakfast with 2 extra fruit along with the banana. game is just recycled milk.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
wait is this still the same dev as before? if thats the case i think im out...not worth the grind all over again

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
No no and no! You screwed up the previous game and didn't even fix it, and now you come with the same one and think people have forgotten? They haven't forgotten and I hope they won't fall for it a second time, the game still sucks (n) (n)

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
To be scrupulously fair, the original game was created by Rainces, who got pretty far along(5k renders!) but had issues with consistency with updates. A second modified version was started by Axeman, then also halted. After some idle talk about redoing it on F95, a group of people put a discord together to try to get it together. The first effort kinda fizzled out, and DR started a second discord and got a release out. I don't think the game is intended to be a scene for scene copy of the original game, and it already uses a different user interface, different minigame mechanics and so forth. Clearly there's room for improvement, and having said that, let's see what happens.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Let me guess: he's gonna rush through a couple of update to (try and) reach the point where the previous one was abandoned. To do that he will skip some scenes and that will just make the women look like whores. It will feel like things are too fast and rushed. The few people that support it will lose interest and it will be abandoned again.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
No no and no! You screwed up the previous game and didn't even fix it, and now you come with the same one and think people have forgotten? They haven't forgotten and I hope they won't fall for it a second time, the game still sucks (n) (n)
Most people here don't seem to get (or care) that this is a NEW developer team and not the original developer who left without a trace.

Guys, give them a chance. Those new devs seem to be some fan art enthusiasts of the old game. They liked it and waited for the original dev to continue working on the game. He never did. So they are now trying to remake everything from scratch and take it further. I salute them and hope they succeed, since I liked the old game.

There is a BBS fan art thread somewhere around here where you can follow the forming of the new dev team a bit. And they do have a discord channel.

Truvelo You should consider rethinking your review since all it does is throwing dirt towards the old dev. Which is kinda justified. But not here but in the thread dedicated to the original abandoned game. This is a real reboot.

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Wow, just fucking wow. There's so much negativity on this thread, you'd think someone was forcing some bitches to play it.
Here's my take, on most of this dribble;
'Oh another remake'=> Then don't play it!
'Oh it's the same guy! Is it the same guy? Oh I don't like this guy'=> Is it, who knows. I helped him and others flush out all the game assets for the team to build the game. I wasn't payed, we did this for fun. If you want to support him, do so.
'Oh it's too short'=> Can't argue with that, he should of slapped a Demo on the tag instead of a version
'It's just going to be abandoned'=> Anything can happen. Fuck I'm fighting Stage 2 Colon Cancer right now, I might not make it, and then I'd be unable to do translations, or offer alternative word choices. Maybe someone would take up my slack, maybe not. Life happens.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes