Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I'll try again... Basically, it's more work for the dev to do this kind of thing than for me to test it.
As long as they don't ask me to pay to see.

Come on, courage, dev, and good luck!

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Most mythologic in 2021 :

1. Santa clause
2. Bad boby saga/ Bad brother saga
( BBS universe cinematic)
3. Milfy City last episode

Reactions: Hbastard

sharpys

May 21, 2017
2021 Q3 is wild.

It's like Dawn of the Dead but with all these washed out names suddenly ghosting into existence. There's gotta be some magic juice in the Delta Corona for all these dead authors to pop up.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So, if you take the option to include incest, then Anna is the step mom and Lucy is step sister, but Liza is sister?
Why half-ass it like that??
Especially when that leads to the mc shouting out "step mom?!" in the beginning of the first scene after the prologue???
I mean, yelling out "Step Mom?!" would be unnatural and weird enough, but hard-coding it as lower case is just unpleasant.
1630560328504.png

Nov 7, 2017
So is this game gonna be the new Big Brother? :FacePalm:
I think some of you got Bad Bobby Saga (which was originally called Bad Brother Saga) mix up with Big Brother. Bad Bobby Saga and Big Brother are not the same. This certainly isn't a remake of Big Brother plus Big Brother is an Unity game not a Ren'Py game. Lol. However this seems to be a remake of Bad Bobby Saga, I'm not sure what about it even though I like the original game while I hate that it has been abandoned. I had both games for a long time and I know they're not the same. BBS and Big Brother are some of the early games I've played since I joined F95.

[Unity] [Abandoned] Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] [Dark Silver]

[Ren'Py] [Abandoned] Bad Bobby Saga (Previously "Bad Brother Saga") [v0.15] [RAinces]

Reactions: Gg Rg

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
Bad brother is basically going the same path as Urban Demons, several reboots and devs.

One day in the future I will catch my son playing "Bad Brother 10th reboot anniversary edition this time for real" and hear him complain about the game being abandoned.

Just kidding, best wishes to the dev by taking this task of finishing the story.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
90% of remakes of anything is shittier than original. But, it is just the first release. That is enough reason for me to hold my judgement and wait for the future updates to see how he'll improve, or not. And, for the people who loves the original game and hate this remake. They should keep playing that original game and keep jerking off while Bobby keeps dry humping forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I think some of you got Bad Bobby Saga (which was originally called Bad Brother Saga) mix up with Big Brother. Bad Bobby Saga and Big Brother are not the same. This certainly isn't a remake of Big Brother plus Big Brother is an Unity game not a Ren'Py game. Lol. However this seems to be a remake of Bad Bobby Saga, I'm not sure what about it even though I like the original game while I hate that it has been abandoned. I had both games for a long time and I know they're not the same. BBS and Big Brother are some of the early games I've played since I joined F95.

[Unity] [Abandoned] Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] [Dark Silver]

[Ren'Py] [Abandoned] Bad Bobby Saga (Previously "Bad Brother Saga") [v0.15] [RAinces]
Everyone already knows this. But out of curiosity for some, the two games are different but with the same idea. I find the BBS storyline more fun than BB, but BB has better gameplay and content. This "remake" doesn't make much sense unless it's RAinces and he changed his name and created a new patreon.

But there are two games that are also being remake
[Ren'Py] Demon Boy Saga [v0.2b] [ReidloGames] | F95zone

And another one that is still in production, but we don't know if it will come.
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Bad Bobby Saga 2.0 [Development Thread] | F95zone

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
90% of remakes of anything is shittier than original. But, it is just the first release. That is enough reason for me to hold my judgement and wait for the future updates to see how he'll improve, or not. And, for the people who loves the original game and hate this remake. They should keep playing that original game and keep jerking off while Bobby keeps dry humping forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Props for what? This is like free money with 0 work because the renders are all ready. He will do it a few upfates, get a ton of money because ppl love this game, and when the actual work would start, it will get abandoned again, while he made like 100k out of 0 work.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
too early to say but surely it is the scene with the mother and the boss that Mc could intervene and avoid it or the scene with the sister and the friend that could also be avoided
nice, but dev might want to change from boss to maybe granpa? its too mainstream to see the mother got blackmailed by the boss LOL

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes