Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Big Brother already got remake inside game title Glamour, mate.
In start new game, if you choose female MC, you become Kate. male MC, you become Max Big Brother. That game actually 2 in 1, both MC have totally different story line, with sometime crosspath between each other.
Wrong ! Big Brother have remake without Glamour ! Big Brother Another Story !

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
The prologue is kind of dumb. Thanks for letting us know the mom dies? Also what's the point of a beat for beat remake? It'll take forever to catch up to the content we already had. Especially seeing how little was released. Most important though, what's the point of remaking a game that the original dev is still currently working on? At the very least put your own spin on the idea. Age up the MC. Change the circumstances...make a different game with an original idea? You're basically doing free advertising for the real dev. What this really comes down to is what about your game will stand out in comparison to the original? Because at this point it makes more sense to download that and play it again.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
So this remakes through the current content . . . and then gets abandoned like the original game. Nice. If you're gonna remake it, at least please re-render Bobby not to be such a weasely looking 12-year-old. He looks like he's just entered junior high and doesn't realize all of the wedgies and garbage can stuffing he's going to suffer.

No way this is the same dev. RAinces has been slower than a salted slug crawling uphill through a pool of molasses during a blizzard in February, but at least he's just kept moving forward once every 18 months or so. We're not talking about Slonique here.
I still have NO faith in Remakes from games that were [Abandoned]; Regardless of the Developer

"But" I do wish the "Developer" the best in trying

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I really enjoyed the first one, please don't drop it ! :)
Edit ; Oh jeez I see the incest stuff is trying to be rewritten, even with a patch dialogues would have to be remade as the devs did a bad job of wording things out to allow a seamless incest to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes