Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Dual Family yesterday, this one today. What's next? Big Brother?
Big Brother already got remake inside game title Glamour, mate.
In start new game, if you choose female MC, you become Kate. male MC, you become Max Big Brother. That game actually 2 in 1, both MC have totally different story line, with sometime crosspath between each other.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
How time consuming is the original? Does it have any sex scenes? And what does the mod do?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:KEK: There should be a thread where all the links to all the remakes of this game and Big brother are posted.
let's see how long this lasts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: blah7777

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Big Brother already got remake inside game title Glamour, mate.
In start new game, if you choose female MC, you become Kate. male MC, you become Max Big Brother. That game actually 2 in 1, both MC have totally different story line, with sometime crosspath between each other.
Big Brother actually did get a remake that's still ongoing like last year

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
I don't understand why everyone writes how many renders? I go to jerk off, I have no idea what renders are, how many there should be for you to be proud of it.

Reactions: greenp

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020
Yet another remake of a remake. But who am I kidding, the curiosity will kill me not to try it over and over again.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
you choose for her to be mom cop say she take care when your mom died and next you dream step mom !!! why i have option to choose ? and you named MC Mark she enter room and say good morning Bobby !!!

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Okay. so apparently Bobby now ends up some loser criminal, and being arrested. why did we need to see this? it just makes me not very hopeful for the future of being able to actually seduce the family.
also when i name Ann "Mother" it just defaults to "step mom", whats the point in a mechanic like that if she's still step mom.
there are also many small mistakes that has the wrong character titled as saying lines, also the usual He/She mix up thats so common, bad bobby hurts my soul.

Reactions: Moisan4

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The good: some interface improvements, some new scenes, more of a backstory hinted at
The bad: mostly the translations need to get the gender of the pronouns right, and of course it's really short.

This is not Rainces, btw. This was a new effort started earlier this year. I'm sure the dev would welcome anyone who wants to help out.

Reactions: Black Ram oss

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I love the original game but I'm losing count on the number of remakes it's had. :HideThePain: :coffee:

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
First Dual Family and now this? Seems like COVID was nothing compared to the zombie apocalypse of 2021.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
hmm... what ntr in this game have?? mom with her boyfriend again?
too early to say but surely it is the scene with the mother and the boss that Mc could intervene and avoid it or the scene with the sister and the friend that could also be avoided

Reactions: woody554
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes