steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I played what I believe to be the previous version, I'll have to wait a bit before this one's worth a bite, but I'll be watching.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The good: some interface improvements, some new scenes, more of a backstory hinted at
The bad: mostly the translations need to get the gender of the pronouns right, and of course it's really short.

This is not Rainces, btw. This was a new effort started earlier this year. I'm sure the dev would welcome anyone who wants to help out.
any sex in this update?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
LMAO we will see how they prolong the already existing content. And i want to see what they can do with nothing to work with then ill give some credit.

Reactions: str8up

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Who did this remake? If DRincs he is know for remake evrything he do, and upload 2 version in year. And i think he chage currency in patron from dollars for euro - for him is "couple cents". but it is 20% more... Sorry i don't patronite it when it isn't content at all, most of best devs do big first version, or try do more updetes. Now we have old devs which milking patrons, or new devs who only see future bilions dollars at begining...

Reactions: Carlos25303540
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes