Feb 1, 2020
ok so the sneak mechanic/half circle click mechanic is probably THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER INVENTED!! I'm sorry but THAT NEEDS TO GO ASAP! It takes for f***ing ever. Rainces sneak mechanic was waaay less frustrating than your guys. The original was a pain, but you could still do it in a few quick clicks, it took like 5 seconds. yours takes 20 mins to do. Also please remove or have option to fully hide ui or make your logo smaller and out of the way. At least you have attempted but it needs fixed right away

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
we sure its the same dev ? RAinces was the old one
Sure is the same Dev he has altered his name to look different.

OLD
NEW ONE is him in
BUT as you see he has a

Changes his name slightly while milking people on other patreon accounts even with Bad bobby saga abandoned he is still getting from 92 suckers AU$441

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
:cool:;)
I have finished translating it into Spanish.
But I have noticed that even in English it sounds weird. The developer states that English is not his natural language, so I have tried to do my best.
I hope he's not a fucking asshole and ends up leaving us waiting to see an ending for this game.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
you choose for her to be mom cop say she take care when your mom died and next you dream step mom !!! why i have option to choose ? and you named MC Mark she enter room and say good morning Bobby !!!
I really enjoyed the first one, please don't drop it ! :)
Edit ; Oh jeez I see the incest stuff is trying to be rewritten, even with a patch dialogues would have to be remade as the devs did a bad job of wording things out to allow a seamless incest to work.
I'm echoing what others have said about the inconsistent incest references. It talks about your mother dying, then lets you define Anna as you Mom, only to then have you call her Step-mom in the next scene. I'm kind of interested in see the characters again, but not if it's not blood incest or it's just some half-hearted attempt at incest where there's a use of the relationship variable you typed in, but that's it. I don't want the incest to just be a variable in the dialogue, but to actually to share the dialog. Other games still do that, but often only with good sized patches that totally re-do the dialog or even the scenes.

I think part of the fun of the original was that it at least started prior to the Patreon crackdown, so for it's many faults, it was still an incest game initially.

I'm also not a big fan of the games where you're basically playing with a flashback. That just kind of distances me from what's going on, because there's a part of me that sees it as just a memory versus something happening in the now. It also takes some of the mystery out of things. Yeah, Bobby is supposed to be bad. But we now know he didn't get away with it and turned into kind of a dirtbag.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The objective is to buy a new mouse and keyboard with the patreon and then abandon it, good strategy :unsure:
I get your point. This update was very short for someone truly trying to resurrect the windows xcitememt and following of the old game. He or she better pick up the pace quickly if they hope to make a big success of this game.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes