Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
It does at least have all the content from raincest?(or whatever the fucker name is) because if not seems like a scam.

But hey, good louck for the dev if he can finish this, i remember an Axe name guy try it but it was just promises too

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I would bet almost anything that this will be just like all the other remake games. It will struggle for years to catch up to the content that was in the original, then get abandoned, or worse still it won't even make it that far and will be abandoned after a handful of updates that take a year to release.

As much as I want literally any of these remake games to actually have content and get finished, none of them ever do and it's just as much a waste of time and money (if you're paying for it) as the originals were. It's impossible to have faith in these things.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
In the end, it was not bad what everyone thinks will reach the end or it will simply not go further than the previous one, I hope that something not more interesting happens and that it does not take as long as the original another thing when you choose the language does not change the language I only dialogue the menu

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No the original developer, disappointed but it is acceptable.
Lucy seems a little bit different from the old one, I prefer the old version better.
Just wait long enough to see will this be the same end as the original one.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I'm so glad the developer has changed.
He can't believe it because he abandoned the game.
A number of masterpiece games have been abandoned here.
I hope this will be a good opportunity.

Reactions: boy2636

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Here is my Unofficial port of this game

Reach me here

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
It has been a long time since I last played this game (older version) soo i quite don't remember if ntr is avoidable

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
So, did anyone else notice that Lucy is a dude in this version? :ROFLMAO: If you read the dialogue Boddy can feel his step BROTHER's foot on his cock. Oh man this bobby saga in all it's variations gives me so much joy. Love the forum bather also, please continue :coffee:

In all fairness I did give a bug report about game changing typo to their discord channel, let's hope they either fix it or we are all gonna get some spicy surprices in the future. ;)

Maseen

Jul 29, 2018
TeamSaga + DRincs and the old Dev was RAinces. Is it just me who finds that odd ? RAinces is now DRincs ?

Reactions: Abhai

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
It has 7 languages to chose from. Im impressed. So its a 3rd remake huh? There is a proverb "God loves threesome". So hopefuly this one will continue its development and be better than previous. Also, might be better than some other average games over here. Actualy im having a good feeling in this specific developer, so i wish him good luck and earn big fan club. Dont be too harsh guys, give it some time. Lets wait and see. ;)

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes