dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Is this like a real release or just a joke? It's EXACTLY like the old one. Did image quality go up by just a bit?
This can't be real, right?

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Rainces <> Axeman99 <> DRInc/DonRp, for the record.

I think about the same as the last one. The bad boss, the bad boyfriend, that's pretty much it, I think.
The boss stuff in the original was kind of a weird situation, since it was entirely orchestrated by Bobby as part of some over-convoluted plan, and then it only went as far as you wanted it to. I'd be happy with it not being replicated in this new game at all though. Remaking the game should be an opportunity to jettison some of the stuff that didn't work. Of course, what didn't work for me may have made the game for other people.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The boss stuff in the original was kind of a weird situation, since it was entirely orchestrated by Bobby as part of some over-convoluted plan, and then it only went as far as you wanted it to. I'd be happy with it not being replicated in this new game at all though. Remaking the game should be an opportunity to jettison some of the stuff that didn't work. Of course, what didn't work for me may have made the game for other people.
That's fair. I'm not sure what the current planning is, I only know the planning for the previous(stillborn) effort. Maybe the shoplifting stuff could be reworked a bit too. I'm not sure why the same girls would keep coming in when they got busted two or three times before...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That's fair. I'm not sure what the current planning is, I only know the planning for the previous(stillborn) effort. Maybe the shoplifting stuff could be reworked a bit too. I'm not sure why the same girls would keep coming in when they got busted two or three times before...
Yeah, or why Bobby didn't take more advantage than he did. It would have been an easy way to add content early in the game versus the extremely slow development of stuff with his family. Rainces had a weird of idea of only partially developing ideas and then abandoning them within his own game. The shoplifter stuff wasn't fleshed out. Storylines with the sisters just died, like Lucy in the shower drunk. We'll have to see if this game handles those things better.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, my main concern/issue is what is considered the starting point? Are these all new assets or rips from OG BBS? If rips, there is no excuse to be anywhere but the abandonment point in about month.

If new assets/story, I'm not even going to check in until it's shown to be a thing that won't be abandoned in 3 months.

Other than that, I absolutely support whoever wants to pick up the mantle on this game! I really do. We've simply seen too many projects have new devs that get bored themselves and abandon the remake (look at Big Brother).

Also, I hope they keep the same sentiments of the story. Make it about a shitty little dude trying to fuck, lol. A shitty little dude that may or may not pawn his sister or mother off, etc. Don't come in amd suddenly turn it into a normal story because BBS wasn't a normal story. Let the people that don't like this or that kink cry about it, it's not for them. They have plenty of other shit to play. Keep BBS as taboo as it was, no sacred cows.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Hitting H to hide text makes the Big Bold White Game Title appear, covering all art.

Thanks but no thanks.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes