ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
kinda curious if the game is worth downloading from the comments above there is no sex scenes which is fine i guess as long as there is some steamy scenes to fap to

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
need help with this quest

View attachment 287609
What help are you wanting? I can tell you the path I followed, but I doubt it's required. You can only choose Domination or Affection if they are over 20. So, if you have Affection at 17 and Domination at 23, you can only use Domination. If neither are over 20, you're really not yet ready for this quest. (Although, tbh, I don't see how you would get to this point in the first place if neither stat were at least 21.) Here are the choices I made (again, though, I highly doubt you have to make these choices):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the above helps, in one way or another.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
surprised no walkthru.
For the most part, it isn't really necessary. In the beginning, you're held by the hand (e.g., "I need to check my computer!" as an "option" on the main screen). After a bit of playing (maybe a couple of hours?), you have a blue circle with an exclamation mark (!) in the upper right for hints.

The only major thing that isn't conveyed well is how to practice stealth. (Click Your Room from the icons along the top of the screen, and then click on the small rug by your bed. From there, click on the green footprints before the timer (blue bar along the bottom of the screen) runs out.

Reactions: Rebeldad

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you right i delete it now
Lol. Well, I don't care that much. I just figured that many of us had to grind through to figure it out. Others probably should do the same. Especially in this case, bc there's an actual quest for finding it. If they just use the code, will that break stuff for their game later? I have no idea what dependencies in later code could be broken when the quest isn't followed.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes