kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
I don't get this game. Every day I do stupid things and say stupid things and then I wake up in the morning with a stupid look on my face. Is there an option for me to do something that isn't stupid in this game?

Reactions: 09kdate

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
in monday week 10 click inside her room on pc
It seems that the day and time varies. For tuli2770, it seems to have been Monday on Week 10, but for me it was Wednesday of the same week (specifically, at Noon). Whatever the exact day and time for you, what you're looking for is a time in the middle of the day when Liza's Room is open and you'll see her cell phone on the table by her bed. You want to check the Laptop, not the Cell Phone.

When you return to Your Room, you'll have the usual set of pictures along the top for different rooms in the house. Select your own room from those pictures, and you'll have the "mode" where you can practice stealth. Instead of tapping/clicking the carpet, interact with Your Laptop and then with the Webcam icon. Keep checking each time slot (so check in the Afternoon, then check in the Evening, etc.). Hope that helps you progress further.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
phone password thank you
You'll first have to get Bobby to look up on his Laptop a way to record Liza's finger movements. He'll learn that dried cum will pick up the oil from someone's fingers. You'll then want to have Bobby get her phone and ejaculate onto it. After that has dried and Liza unlocks her phone, she'll leave finger marks (like on a phone irl). Return later, at night. Which night may vary, but you'll know you have the correct night when Bobby has a glowing pinkish light with him as he enters Liza's room. Get her phone off the table then and examine it to see the pattern. Then just use that same pattern to unlock the phone (what it is will be obvious when looking with the glowing light).

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I follow a lot more of her. I talk to him in his room and after I have to take his tel, I do not remember the code

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question, why is Jenny even in the game? The frying pan in the kitchen has had more screen time/content than her when Liza's cooking eggs- and almost as much dialogue. Is Jenny ever going to get any love at all? :)

May 26, 2018
You know, I downloaded this to give it a try. The LAST time I had downloaded it (under the bad brother name) I deleted it because thedev was screwing around with updates and substandard additions to the game/VN. Apparently, it seems I am going to be forced to delete again and ignore threads/games by this Dev. Getting any damn thing in this game is nearly impossible, or such a f**king grind it is not worth the minimal scenes that we (eventually) get. I do understand that mosts Dev's here are doing these games as a hobby, between jobs, families, and other interests. But DAMN, I play several games here that 1) are updated religeously; 2)updated with SIGNIFICANT content on each update; and 3) don't Dick around the patrons or other players with stupid minimalist updates,that neither really advance the game or add to the story in any really significant way. As far as NTR is concerned, it does not really matter to me one way or the other. I prefer it not to be there, but it is not a "game breaker" for me. I had hoped to add this game to the 5 to 8 games I currently play on a regular basis, but I can now see it is not worth the time to download or play. For those who do like this game, more power to you and I hope you are never disappointed in the future. But for me, this Dev is a Hugh disappointment with his lackluster updates and storyline.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
For the Liza update you need to go on your computer and try the webcam. This will let you check her computer the following day.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes