doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
There was a poll asking if people wanted to see more NTR in the game.... and the results were a draw!
IF the poll was a draw, I hope the Dev will take that into account and allow the players the choice of whether to have or not NTR. (OMG... is this one of those Shakespearean moments? To NTR or not to NTR, that is the question!):)

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
before you guys start playing could you give me a full save from the previous version? is that I formatted my computer. And if possible with one NTR and the other not NTR.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So far, you'll get, forced hj, sleeping bj, alot of masturbation, facials (always asleep), you may see a sex scene with Ms Ann & Boss, and a lot of semen spread anywhere the MC can... He produces quite a bit you know! So yes - one sex scene -
Two if you consider the dream sequence.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. This is really annoying to play. Worst use of "free roam" in a long time. Just pure trial and error gameplay.

Nov 1, 2018
So what is the Lucy's first step in the new update ?

PS:
Seems to be a Lucy new scene by the pool Saturday morning/noon... [20 Min grinding oO]
Let's see if it initiate the right sequence now...

Reactions: mikey zhou

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
i dont know if this has been asked before of not..but is there a walkthrough for the game..I seem to missing a few things that i cant get

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes