MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
i have not played this for a while, but i think the ntr is just a blowjob that the sis did to someone and he did record a vid that the mc needs to go and steal.
Oh and the mom with the boss.... thats what made me quit this game xD

I may be wrong and there may be more ntr now.... that i dont know since its a long time since i played this game.
Better to wait for someone else to answer this.
Mom never gave in to her boss's demands so it really isn't NTR.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Love the new scenes but daaamn theyre just the right amount of good to make all his updates absolutely miniature like for ants.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
i have not played this for a while, but i think the ntr is just a blowjob that the sis did to someone and he did record a vid that the mc needs to go and steal.
Oh and the mom with the boss.... thats what made me quit this game xD

I may be wrong and there may be more ntr now.... that i dont know since its a long time since i played this game.
Better to wait for someone else to answer this.
The mom with the boss could always be avoided. Unless the MC took too long. It allows for those that want that NTR stuff...I guess.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mom never gave in to her boss's demands so it really isn't NTR.
it doenst have to be consensual for it to be ntr, you can google it and there is a lot of hentais where the mom is raped and at some point she start to like it and then bumm "netorare" the son.
Now i never said is ntr at all, but its "ntr" tagged for those scenes and the sis with mike, i dont know if there is more content to this but i know atleast the sis scene is unavoidable..... so i after playing and seeing the dev so focused in this type of content lost my interest and stoped playing so that i dont get burned in a future update.

I dont know what type of content the game have now and im really interested to see if its safe to play or he did add more content of this type.

Reactions: HangTuah

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
it doenst have to be consensual for it to be ntr, you can google it and there is a lot of hentais where the mom is raped and at some point she start to like it and then bumm "netorare" the son.
Now i never said is ntr at all, but its "ntr" tagged for those scenes and the sis with mike, i dont know if there is more content to this but i know atleast the sis scene is unavoidable..... so i after playing and seeing the dev so focused in this type of content lost my interest and stoped playing so that i dont get burned in a future update.

I dont know what type of content the game have now and im really interested to see if its safe to play or he did add more content of this type.
There was a poll asking if people wanted to see more NTR in the game.... and the results were a draw!

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes