Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
@Arielpods

go to load and click to site 9 of saves.

your saves are at site 1. or rename my save as you wish.
The problem is that I have a lot of saves (cause my laptop turns off somethimes, it is an old one, that is the reason I save after the decisions).. So my saves are till the page 70. I renamed yours but it still hide somewhere.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
The problem is that I have a lot of saves (cause my laptop turns off somethimes, it is an old one, that is the reason I save after the decisions).. So my saves are till the page 70. I renamed yours but it still hide somewhere.
you must rename it to: 9-2-LT1 or what ever you want.. delete all before the 9.. 9-2-LT1 is correct and says: Page 9 and second save. 1-1-LT1 = Page one, fist save.

is there a number before 9.. like 231774_ - delete it. every saves are X-X-LT1 two numbers for page and place.

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
you must rename it to: 9-2-LT1 or what ever you want.. delete all before the 9.. 9-2-LT1 is correct and says: Page 9 and second save. 1-1-LT1 = Page one, fist save.

is there a number before 9.. like 231774_ - delete it. every saves are X-X-LT1 two numbers for page and place.
ahh yes, works. Thanks

djanisf

Jan 12, 2019
when is the udate anybody knows ? This is the best game here, any other game recommends like this one ?

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
when is the udate anybody knows ? This is the best game here, any other game recommends like this one ?
Man of the house ... Melody ...son of bitch...dating of daughter ......Big brother.....mafia city......my new life ...my sister my roommate .....second happiness......living with mia

Reactions: bsb
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes