flashkj

Sep 5, 2018
hey guys I need some help about this scene in the changelog one with MC trapping Liza under his bed. Can someone describe how to get it? Thanks

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
hey guys I need some help about this scene in the changelog one with MC trapping Liza under his bed. Can someone describe how to get it? Thanks
You need to pin her a couple times when she sneaks into your room at night. It will all make sense after that.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
If you cheating, checking up your week counter.. the trap working in week 6, only. after the trap Liza hate you the whole game. the hate counter is on 1000 then.
use all time the mini-walkthrough guide in the game (the exclamation mark right side on the top.).

Here is a save for the Trap-Szene :)

kilrathy

Aug 6, 2017
This game can become a great game.
Nice artwork, nice credible story, nice softcore action. ...
Thanks for the taboo mode.
An hardcore mod would be appreciated.
I little bit hard to do without cheat for now.
Waiting for more. Congratulations

Reactions: nomercy1592

ABigFan1212

Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys - Is there a place in this game to use the sleeping pills or the alcohol to get to get in bed with Liza while she sleeps?

ABigFan1212

Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys - Stuck with the mom. I see her in the living room in the evenings but she won't take my offer for more alcohol or a foot massage... Help ;-)

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before, but is there a link for a walk through somewhere?

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
@kiyiya

@Pagdor

@Gian83

its very helpful to scroll up 1-2 textes before you ask. all this questions are answered 1-2 days before and every week.

go to post: #2,567 for the shower szene - you can change how much Lucy drinks in her Party Night (change money).
10 different scenes are available.

go to post: #2,571 for the mini walkthrough

go to post: #2,571 or #2,567 for the saves

@ABigFan1212

yes at the beginnig of game. pills into her water in her room.
read the mini walkthrough in the game. go to post: #2,571
no alcohol or pills for other sisters! but you can change how much Lucy drinks in her Party Night (change money).
for the mother - alcohol, only. after she get the foot massage you cannot do something in this night again, TV watching, only.

ABigFan1212

Jan 12, 2019
@kiyiya

@Pagdor

@Gian83

its very helpful to scroll up 1-2 textes before you ask. all this questions are answered 1-2 days before and every week.

go to post: #2,567 for the shower szene - you can change how much Lucy drinks in her Party Night (change money).
10 different scenes are available.

go to post: #2,571 for the mini walkthrough

go to post: #2,571 or #2,567 for the saves

@ABigFan1212

yes at the beginnig of game. pills into her water in her room.
read the mini walkthrough in the game. go to post: #2,571
no alcohol or pills for other sisters! but you can change how much Lucy drinks in her Party Night (change money).
for the mother - alcohol, only. after she get the foot massage you cannot do something in this night again, TV watching, only.
So apart from the pill in the very beginning, there is no use for alcohol or pills with Liza? If so, then there is no way to get in bed with her again?

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
nope Lucy is the drunken sperm victim in the shower :D
there are 10 different szenes with lucy after the party..

here is a save for the shower szene..
Thanks. Any idea how to open this save in the game? Alyready in the "saves" place in the game.. I don't see it when I try to load, I see only my saves. I tried to drop it there but nothing happened :D

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes