djanisf

Jan 12, 2019
Man of the house ... Melody ...son of bitch...dating of daughter ......Big brother.....mafia city......my new life ...my sister my roommate .....second happiness......living with mia
I dont want to click only between some pictures, in bad bobby saga I do something more than that.. Haven't tried Melody, now downloading, thanks :) any other recommendations?

Reactions: bsb

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
nope Lucy is the drunken sperm victim in the shower :D
there are 10 different szenes with lucy after the party..

here is a save for the shower szene..
Did you say 10 variations?

I never told her "no" when she asked money, so I assume those are two I haven't seen (one or each dress)

Then you can say "yes", which leads to another two (one for each dress)

You can say "yes" and give her extra, which leads to four scenes that I know, two with the red dress (rub dick on lips scene & foot scene), then with the green dress another two, the shower one, and the rubbing+puking.

If I didn't miss anything those are eight... which are the other two I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Did you say 10 variations?

If I didn't miss anything those are eight... which are the other two I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
two differnt dresses.. with both you can have many szenes.. like a foot massage, back-massage.. shower.. ass massage.. etc.
depending on which text you choose, how often you play the szenes, how much money she gets 50 or 20.. .

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
two differnt dresses.. with both you can have many szenes.. like a foot massage, back-massage.. shower.. ass massage.. etc.
depending on which text you choose, how often you play the szenes, how much money she gets 50 or 20.. .
Uhh, how do you get an option to give her 50? I just give her 25 automatically and her affection level is 22.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I didn't go this route but, if you go full domination with the mom, is the office scene with her boss extended any more than what it is. Do you get to wait even longer watching till he knocks her up or something? or do you always smack him with a chair? :unsure:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
how do you raise comfort level at night
it saids to do sexual stuff to them at night
but all interactions says i need comfort level 1

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes