niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
This game has an in-built walkthrough. Just click the button with exclamation sign on right upper corner which will show the required actions for individual characters.
are you sure.... cause I'm not seeing any exclamation sign anywhere.......

paula789

May 2, 2017
are you sure.... cause I'm not seeing any exclamation sign anywhere.......
Have you downloaded the game from here? If you have then it must be there. Please check the upper right corner, a blue button with exclamation sign is there. There are three buttons: the first one is the blue button with an exclamation sign, the second one is a backpack showing inventory and the last one showing a heart showing relationship status.

Reactions: darksorrow

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
I got into mike's house but nothing happened. everytime it says someone is coming... I better leave....

fox69

Jul 23, 2018
Have you downloaded the game from here? If you have then it must be there. Please check the upper right corner, a blue button with exclamation sign is there. There are three buttons: the first one is the blue button with an exclamation sign, the second one is a backpack showing inventory and the last one showing a heart showing relationship status.
Hi, I downloaded the game from here but still can't see any exclamation sign. Does it appear after a certain time?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
why was the thread created in 9/15/17. but somehow the version is still v0.11 is this game have been on hold for quite sometime?

paula789

May 2, 2017
Hi, I downloaded the game from here but still can't see any exclamation sign. Does it appear after a certain time?
Yes, it'll not appear at the very beginning. you have to make progress and it'll appear after Chapter3.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
anyone got a cheat or mod on this yet?
The game should guide you well enough. For the first part of the game, you will get the prompts on screen. (For instance, after you go through the very first sequence and get to free-roaming mode, if you click the right arrow (to leave your room), you'll be told "I need to check my computer!" That type of thing will happen for the first little bit. After that, just click the ! button (top right area) to see what you should do for each individual (or "General" for the overall progress of the game's storyline) to move forward. If you have "No new event available", that's the end of the current content for that NPC or the game's overall story.

As far as cheats go, it's extremely easy to train stealth (in your room, click on the carpet by your bed); earn money at the store (after the initial event, just go to the owner and tell her you want to work, then be prepared for a couple of stealth QTEs) and bully shoplifters into paying you; and "train" night comfort level by being in a girl's room at night and doing naughty stuff. Affection and domination are just leveled from choosing actions. Pretty straightforward. It's a little grindy, but there's really no need for $10K money or a 100 Affection stat. Just advance as you can and you'll get the current content.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How much Stealth , Comfort, Affection, Domination level needed just by playing without cheat, mod or anything
Is needed? It depends on what you're doing. I currently have more than enough with these numbers:

Money: $425 (I've already bought the pool and other stuff. I've spent a fair amount, so aim for around $1000, I'd guess)
Stealth: 100 (just leveled over and over in his room)

Ms. Ana's Affection: 11
Ms. Ana's Domination: 7
Ms. Ana's Night Comfort Level: 20

Liza's Affection: 15
Liza's Domination: 27
Liza's Night Comfort Level: 14

Lucy's Affection: 30
Lucy's Domination: 40
Lucy's Night Comfort Level: 23

Jenny's Affection: 5
Jenny's Domination: 0
Jenny's Night Comfort Level: 25

I've just played here and there in between other stuff. I've not really sat down and focused on this very much. I'm sure you can get higher scores and stealth and more money, but I've lazily done this and gotten the above. Pretty easy to do, tbh.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes