TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me what you are supposed to do with Lucy's studying? Are you supposed to say that she is always correct so that she always gets $10, or are you supposed to tell her the opposite of the correct answer so that she will get all answers wrong on her test?

Thanks.

Reactions: allintine

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

hey is it a big update?

4d

so?

21h

The update is mostly ready, I just need to finish the dialogues.

15h

ok thank you !

Reactions: allintine

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me what you are supposed to do with Lucy's studying? Are you supposed to say that she is always correct so that she always gets $10, or are you supposed to tell her the opposite of the correct answer so that she will get all answers wrong on her test?

Thanks.
Since this is in Ren'Py, you can just roll back if she gets upset with you. I usually told her she was wrong. If there were 2 answers she got right, I'd tell her the first was right and the second was wrong. (Sometimes she'll know an answer is right [and it is] and she'll not believe you if you say it's wrong.) She'll get depressed that she sucks at the school subject, and you'll help her again until you have the option to change it up.

Then you'll agree that she'll start getting spanked (by you) when she gets one wrong. At that point, I usually said she was correct when she actually was. (No real need to say she's wrong when she's actually wrong as often as she is.) Also, be careful not to spank her too many times or she'll get upset with you. (But again, being in Ren'Py, you can just roll back if she gets mad.)

Reactions: TigerUppercut

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
@CookieMonster666 - Thanks. I do use the scroll-back often, but I think that this game needs more information in the way of what should and can be done etc.. I cannot agree with the people that keep saying that this game does not need a walkthrough. It is no fun having to grind forever, just guessing about what we should be doing in order for certain scenes to trigger. The hints are helpful, but they are not thorough enough, in my opinion.

Reactions: Lakan
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes