darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Just for those wondering, you get one extra spank scene with Lucy, and one cuddle (if we can call it "cuddle") scene with mom... thats it... Just skip this update, wait for next one, and then maybe you'l have one or two actual full scenes together...

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
Another 2 minute-gameplay after multiple delay times and not even a single h-scene.I guess im gonna stick with Cure my addiction cause i have had enough of this "1 month-2 minutes" stuff.Good luck guys-may the best wish for all those who support him on patreon like me.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
I bet he started working on this update yesterday...
Its quite obvious it was rushed, he didn't update that "mini-walkthru" for Lucy, only for mom, and preview scenes for lucy for next update still include an image that's actually inside this update as part of the scene...

I mean, to be realistic, for one month, this is actually ok-ish update, which begs the question, what did he do for 3 months for the previous update that had the same amount of content in terms of images as this one...
Look, the guys is obviously a scammer, in terms of delaying the game as much as he possibly can to get the most of money, you can see that if you pay attention to how he does things. When people lie, they usually pick one way they think it will work and they stick with it. Every one of he's delays (and there is always a delay) are proportional to what he promised, if he said 2 months, he delays by one month, if he says 1 month, he delays 1 week, if its 1 week, the delay is 1 day etc...
And to make things worse, I wouldn't mind it rly if there was some actual content going on with updates, but we are mostly spinning in circles, we had j-off ti sleeping girls and spanking since almost the begging of the game, and we are still there just with different scenes (don't mean this literally, but you get the point).

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
need help

"i need to speak with her about the deal"

he said normaly lucy ask me money etc but where is she ? oO

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
need help

"i need to speak with her about the deal"

he said normaly lucy ask me money etc but where is she ? oO
I think that something about that part is a bit bugged, coz I had it show up two times (two different weeks) before I did it... I cant remember for sure, but I know I talked to her about it in 3 locations in total for a "full" event, once was in her room where she chases you off, next time I think it was in living room where she says she'll pay you in smaller payments, then (I think) twice at the pool, once she speaks on the phone, second time you finish the "event".

Edit: it might be that before all this, you need to catch her in her room before she goes out, talking with her friend saying she cant go out coz of money, or something like that

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes