Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
For 2 years, no progress, continuous grind and stupid scrolling of old scenes.
The plot has almost disappeared in endless repetitions of boring dialogues and actions.
Thank you for saving my time

So many repetive games like this

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone got a cheat that lets me skip all these tedious, terrible minigames? I don't want to click on green feet to progress in the game, why is this a thing

Reactions: zephrates

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a scene with drunk lucy or liza in the shower? How much affection points must I gather for it to appear?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well this game is now my 2nd most hated. Honestly what are these updates? Barely any content added, constant delays and a story that makes zero sense. Meh should have listened to the people on here before supporting him.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
no one of these pics is in this update, isn't it?
The second one (in the bikini) I can't place, the other three are all in this release. Just keep going to wherever Lucy is and bugging her.

Anyone have any tips on getting the Liza trapped under the bed scene? She seems to have stopped sneaking into the room and the walkthrough says 'no new content' (and has a little preview montage) but I definitely never got that scene...

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Well this game is now my 2nd most hated. Honestly what are these updates? Barely any content added, constant delays and a story that makes zero sense. Meh should have listened to the people on here before supporting him.
It's a shame, because I really do like the content that is there, it hits the spot in a way few other games do, and most of the ones that do have bad art. But he is just too slow and unfocused. He should think about hiring a writer and focus on coding/scenarios.

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It's a shame, because I really do like the content that is there, it hits the spot in a way few other games do, and most of the ones that do have bad art. But he is just too slow and unfocused. He should think about hiring a writer and focus on coding/scenarios.
Not sure what happened few months back he said he was buying new rigs and updates would be bigger and better. Instead there smaller and worse

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes